I have all 3 systems, but theoretically if I only have a PS3 I would want:

Gears 1/2
Smash Bros Brawl
Star Ocean IV
Mass Effect
Tales of Vesperia

Around the Network

Gears Of war 1 and 2

I have a 360 and i really want to play MGS4!! But I dont miss any wii game...

BHR-3 said:

If u only have a ps3 do any of the other consoles have games that u want on ur ps3?

For me its on 360

Left4Dead

DeadRising

Nothing on the Wii for me hopefully L4D gets a ps3 port next year and Dead Rising 2 comes out 4 ps3

360: Gears of War, but not nearly enough to actually buy one.

Wii: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, also not nearly enough to buy one.

I get most of what I want with PS3 so I don't consider buying either other system (anymore).

I would like to had Mass Effect, and maybe Left4Dead..i dont like Gears (i am strange i dont like MGS also)

Nothing on the Wii

Around the Network

Is it just me or does quite a few people wanna play the vice versa of the HD consoles but 99% of us dont want anything on the Wii.....erm...no offence to Wii owners just thought im see'n some sort of trend here...

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Is it just me or does quite a few people wanna play the vice versa of the HD consoles but 99% of us dont want anything on the Wii.....erm...no offence to Wii owners just thought im see'n some sort of trend here...

yeah it amazes me how the Wii still outsells evrything hopefully that trend ends soon

Play Me

Metroid and Zelda .... but there is no jealousy involved. I can certainly live and be extremely happy without playing those games.

Bethesda's Todd Howard "if install base really mattered, we'd all make board games, because there are a lot of tables."

Feel free to add me ...

PSN ID - jedson328
XBL Gamertag - jedson328

When it comes down to it, 99.9% of Wii gamers would never come to a site like this. They bought their Wii for Wii Fit or Sports and whatever their kids wanted. The rest of us are the 1% of 360/PS3/whatever owners who are more than casual about our gaming.

The Wii is underrepresented here based on the demographic of people who bought the Wii.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

There are some jRPGs coming for the Wii, and odd titles like No More Heroes make me not regret buying the console.

360 titles I envy are Tales of Vesperia and SO4 next year.