By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - PETA targets 'blood thirsty' Cooking Mama titles

I am all you want for animal rights but is very hard to take them seriously with that kind of...actions.

Around the Network

speaking of peta, they attacked lindsay lohan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcJOvhLj964

I'm a vegetarian and this just pisses me off. It's a freaking game. PETA needs to chill out...

omg....that game is hilarious. One of the easiest propaganda spoofs out there over a game that has an E rating. God why not go after the fricken food network if you want to go after cooking in general. This thing is full of visual fallacies.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Yeah PETA, supported by people like Pamela Anderson.

I knew that they are outrageous when their motto includes "animals are not for us to eat"!

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Around the Network

PETA is where hippies go to be violent and angry... when Greenpeace isn't accepting applications. Honestly, one of the stupidest organizations on the planet.

Hey, aren't we supposed to be getting our milk from human women by now? Another brilliant suggestion from PETA.

Here's to Slaughterhouse Mama: Ultra-Rare Steak Sandwich Edition.

The people for the 'ethical' treatment of animals are wicked unethical.

PETA are terrorist supporting hypocrites. They advocate against any animal testing, funding firebombings and claiming that none of the research or findings are ever applicable to humans, all while their VP is taking insulin shots. Apparently HER life is more important than an animals, but yours is not.

We do have rules and regulations for the handling of livestock. When these rules are violated PETA jumps on it and calls it the 'norm' for the industry. Liars and deceivers. They liken the treatment to the holocaust. THE FREAKING HOLOCAUST! Extremists. Sensationalists. Terrorists. Utterly unethical.

Then again, I'm a card carrying member of PETA. People Eating Tasty Animals.

I saw a bumber sticker while I was driving to class today and thought of this thread.
It said:

I LOVE Animals.
They're Delicious!

Wetcoaster said:

The people for the 'ethical' treatment of animals are wicked unethical.

PETA are terrorist supporting hypocrites. They advocate against any animal testing, funding firebombings and claiming that none of the research or findings are ever applicable to humans, all while their VP is taking insulin shots. Apparently HER life is more important than an animals, but yours is not.

We do have rules and regulations for the handling of livestock. When these rules are violated PETA jumps on it and calls it the 'norm' for the industry. Liars and deceivers. They liken the treatment to the holocaust. THE FREAKING HOLOCAUST! Extremists. Sensationalists. Terrorists. Utterly unethical.

Then again, I'm a card carrying member of PETA. People Eating Tasty Animals.

Most insulin is not from animals........

EDIT- at least in the US.  It's all synthetic.

Having actually slaughtered chickens and rabbits, I wish it was half as awesome as this game. If anything this game makes me want to kill more animals.

Maybe I'm not PETA's target audience?