By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the longest time frame you've played straight?

21 hours
Xenogears
PSX

from the second half of disc 1 till well in to disc 2

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network

Wow you guys are quite scary.... at best I have spent 5 hours, maybe on CoD 4 online

Munkeh111 said:
Wow you guys are quite scary.... at best I have spent 5 hours, maybe on CoD 4 online

lol ya I wasn't gonna post because I only had about 5 or 6 hours for FFXII, and I thought that was alot

I guess I can say 14 Hours, Metal Gear Solid 2.

But am sure I've played Pokemon Sapphire longer in one session b4.....
Same Could go for Pokemon Crystal and Resident Evil 4..... Hmmmm.....

4 ≈ One

About 6 hours.

I don't like playing too much in one sitting.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Mine is probably around 12-15 hrs.

San Andreas on PS2.

I did not go to sleep that night. I couldn't stop. The only reason I did stop was because I had a dentist appointment in the morning that I went to.

6 hours on Metroid Prime and like 10 or 14 on Ocarina of Time on N64

Actually, 15 hours on Twilight Princess for the 'Cube

i guess the longest time frame i've played was 12-13 hours on Civilization (the first one)

2008 year end sales (made in January 2008):

44.2 M 27.1 M 20.8 M

Somewhere around 12 hours.

We started around 8 at night, and ended at 8 in the morning when my mother got up to exercise and go to work.

It was with my one brother and a friend on the Game Cube with like 3 different games. I can't remember exactly as that was at least 4 years ago, but I do know we played like 1 James Bond game, and a fighting game along with one other game.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Munkeh111 said:

Agreed.  I love my games as much as the next guy and have been playing for longer than many on this board have been alive, but some of these numbers aren't impressive...they're pathetic.  Seriously, some of you have a real problem.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.