By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New screens Halo 3.

[

Around the Network

Are those scans? because the colors looks a little bit blend? Otherwise it looks beutiful, not my genré but it will sell tons.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Those are scans, and piss-poor scans at that. You can see the paper grain in the scans (that very tight grid in the background, very noticable in the second image). The color is also completely washed-out.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

[

It's looking better then what I have already seen, and like the others said, this'll just walk right past me aswell.

Around the Network

It looks good, but to the guy that said it will wipe the floor with gears in the graphics department is loosin it.

mM

I wish they'd release some first person shots so we know exactly what it's going to look like...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

You guys that aren't interested in Halo,

I didn't think much of it when I first played Halo CE, but when I played multiplayer on Halo 2 I was hooked! It's the best experience you can have w/ video games in my opinion. The only thing that compares is Super Mario World.

That's your opinion anyway. Halo multiplayer is definitely fun...I wasted a ton of hours playing 16 player Halo 1 online...but I've played a lot of better games since then. I guess I'm just partial to Source games, in regards to FPSs...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

sienster said:
You guys that aren't interested in Halo,

I didn't think much of it when I first played Halo CE, but when I played multiplayer on Halo 2 I was hooked! It's the best experience you can have w/ video games in my opinion. The only thing that compares is Super Mario World.

Looks like you've never played resistance :P

mM