By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Bioshock Gets a perfect 10/10 from OXM Magazine UK

mrstickball said:
Is there a reason this thread has 25,000 views and only 57 replies?

Digg effect.

Around the Network

@sieanr - True, there are fan-made graphical improvements for SS2. I haven't bothered with them since for me it would alter the original feel of the game, but for the graphically concerned it may be just the thing. Either way, it definitely is a must-play.

I don't know of any such packs for SS1, but either way they couldn't really enhance a Doom1-era engine all that much. It'll be hard-going for any graphic aficionado (graphicionado, if you will). And to boot, there's a common glitch for many new computers running the game where the last boss cannot be beaten for reasons too complicated for me to go into here. Just a heads up.

"Whenever you find a man who says he doesn't believe in a real Right and Wrong, you will find the same man going back on this a moment later."   -C.S. Lewis

"We all make choices... but in the end, our choices... make us."   -Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Prediction: Wii passes 360 in US between July - September 2008. (Wii supply will be the issue to watch, and barring any freak incidents between now and then as well.) - 6/5/08; Wow, came true even earlier. Wii is a monster.

So far they say it is not coming out for ps3 but hey who knows, it could come out after a while on the xbox

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.