By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who else is buying AC:CF

hell yeah! id actually prefer this than to some other 'hardcore' franchises that i never really got into eg. f zero

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

I doubt it...

4 ≈ One

i'll be getting ac:cf, but boqw right away. probably won't get it till christmas, so if anyone's playing then, they're welcome to stop by my town.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

I'm probably going to get it... but I don't really want to :/

AC:WW was OK, I bought it because a good number of my DS owning friends said it was fun online. To be fair it was interesting for a while, but in the end I resented having to go on the game every day to water a bunch of flowers. After a few weeks I found WW extremely boring and unfortunately City Folk does not look any different.

But saying that my 11 year old (animal crossing loving) cousin is overly excited that we can both buy a Wii game and play online. It’s hard to let a kid down… Who knows it might grow on me, the DS version was entertaining for a few weeks.

I haven't decided yet. I got AC for the DS and the GC and always just stop playing at some point...

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X
Around the Network

Anal Cream: Clinical Formula?

good one llewd :D

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

sethnintendo said:

Lots of people are saying the game is going to flop or not sell that much.

Curse that Pichu_Pichu and his Animal Crossing hate! When will it end?

Anywho, Animal Crossing is one of the most likable and charming series out there. It's just impossible to hate (except if you're just scurrying through) and it's so addictive...

I'm still going back and forth whether I should buy it next week or wait to recieve it as a Christmas gift. Decisions decisions...

Anyone saying this game will flop doesn't know what they're talking about. It's sold over 10 million on DS, and the GameCube version sold pretty well considering it was a new franchise (outside Japan), got no real advertising, and debuted on Nintendo's worst-selling system of all time.

I'll be getting it for sure--and the first thing I'll be doing is getting a Mii mask

I'll definitely be playing online, too. My town'll be Keswick, the name of my town.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

by Christmas I will own it.