By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty: World at War Online FC Thread

I have many wants for this game. Does the experience hold up online?

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Around the Network
dude17761991hatp said:

Oh yea the online experience is great.  First wii online game with real depth online.  Will keep ya coming back.

dude17761991hatp said:

yes, it is one of the best online experience on wii IMO, there are hardly any slowdowns in 4 Vs 4 matchs.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Zucas said:
Haha well I'm not as good as I was on MOHH2 but looking at the people I've added I've still got a better K/D ratio haha.

A lot of it for me just depends on the level. Some levels my tactics work better than others. Multi-story level and rooms just don't work well for me because it's more about position than who aims better and quickest to the trigger. I hate asylum, to give you an example. But Dome, Cliffside, and courtyard work well with me.

Yea those 3 levels my favorite by far . Hanger and Upheaval ain't too bad either.

What are the 3 perks you use ?

I got 1.flak jacket 2.bazookaX2 3.drop nade when I die

My code is 4210-7422-8201. PM me if you add me and leave me yours.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
brawl4life said:
Kenology said:
I love this game! Haven't even touched the campaign yet...

Brawl4life - I see you're just as much of a beast on WaW as you were in MOHH2... lol!

lol I do alright , mostly depends on the level . Hate those dark ass levels like Asylum or Japnese Camp site my asian eyes can't see too well.  Every where else I manage 1st-3rd place. Saw you on yesterday tried inviting you guess you were busy or something .

No, I accetped your invite.  As soon as I left the game I was in it said the lobby you were in was suddenly closed.  Weird.

FC for me is 0431 1802 8923.

I suck but I love it! Very happy I bought this. Will go into deep training to shred all you ladies in due time online one day...

Elaine: I will never understand people

Jerry: They're the worst.

brawl4life said:
Zucas said:
Haha well I'm not as good as I was on MOHH2 but looking at the people I've added I've still got a better K/D ratio haha.

A lot of it for me just depends on the level. Some levels my tactics work better than others. Multi-story level and rooms just don't work well for me because it's more about position than who aims better and quickest to the trigger. I hate asylum, to give you an example. But Dome, Cliffside, and courtyard work well with me.

Yea those 3 levels my favorite by far . Hanger and Upheaval ain't too bad either.

What are the 3 perks you use ?

I got 1.flak jacket 2.bazookaX2 3.drop nade when I die

Well hangar is fine but I can't stand upheaval.  Crouching noobs around corners get old after awhile. 

As for the 3 perks I use the exact ones you use when I have SMG's.

I just played today officialy, got from private to first class corporal in 5 matches.

DO NOT READ THIS TEXT.

I wanna play so bad, both this game and Animl Crossing. But I have a paper for sociology due on friday...and I've been trying to write it for three hours. Got a page done, need 1 1/2, all single spaced. I don't know squat about sociology XD

Anyway, bad place to talk about this crap.

I wan to play you again, Sam!

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.