By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty: World at War Online FC Thread

smg 's are insane. they kill people with like 2 shots.

DO NOT READ THIS TEXT.

Around the Network

Yea but they aren't as unbalanced as they were in MOHH2. Rifles are still more powerful which is for the best.

Nice game yesterday, Hyperion! We owned our opponents and kept coming in first and second place!

I'll be online tonight.

lol @ uno - I will add you tonight!

Yeah, awesome matches. I love using the Double-barrel shotgun. Pwns some serious noob ass XD.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Yes owning noobs is for the best. Been usually a lot of SMG lately but starting to switch to the rifle class. But for short range levels its difficult to use the rifles but whatever.

Around the Network

I'm using the Thompson with supressor right now, and I'm not doing too bad (better than I did in Medal of Honor anyway).

I'm using Thompson with suppressor too. I'm going to try the M1 Girand soon. It seems that I run out of ammo really quickly in this game.

you guys play way more than me, i am only at level 7, my kill ratio is good though

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Kenology said:
I love this game! Haven't even touched the campaign yet...

Brawl4life - I see you're just as much of a beast on WaW as you were in MOHH2... lol!

lol I do alright , mostly depends on the level . Hate those dark ass levels like Asylum or Japnese Camp site my asian eyes can't see too well.  Every where else I manage 1st-3rd place. Saw you on yesterday tried inviting you guess you were busy or something .

Haha well I'm not as good as I was on MOHH2 but looking at the people I've added I've still got a better K/D ratio haha.

A lot of it for me just depends on the level. Some levels my tactics work better than others. Multi-story level and rooms just don't work well for me because it's more about position than who aims better and quickest to the trigger. I hate asylum, to give you an example. But Dome, Cliffside, and courtyard work well with me.