By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty: World at War Online FC Thread

uno said:
I added your FC Baz.

Add me bro.

Done, dude!

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Around the Network

I'll add the rest of you guys and actually play the game when I get back to my campus, which strangely is the only place I can play games right now. This Holiday break was completely game free, so it was horrible :p. I'll have to go back a few days in Animal Crossing and then get back into Call of Duty. Although I got pissed off quite a few times because I experienced some serious lag, I could hardly play the game. I wonder if it was my connection.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

What happened Kenology? Where did you go?

Uno,

What is your online name on this?

I've not caught you or Chrizum online yet. No-one else on the list has added me yet. Weeps.

I did get 25 kills on a team-match today which pleased me. Releasing the dogs is great fun.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

uno said:
What happened Kenology? Where did you go?

I was on and off earlier.  I kept being interrupted and you can't pause during online obviously, so I just logged out completely until I can play uninterupted.

@bazmeistergen - I will add you - uno = Eastwood

BTW - anyone notice the crazy usernames people have in this game?  I've seen SGT. Sushi, a douchbag, canned_goodz, etc.  lol!

Around the Network

I'm gonna log on in a few minutes, who wants to play?

^Kenology, I've seen things like:

You've been killed by God
or Some homo

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

lol! I played against God before too. I'll be on in about 15, I'm charging my Wiimotes at the moment.

Sorry Chizrun, I couldn't accept the match because I was in the middle of owning my roomate in a private match!

BTW, I put in MOHH2 for a minute just to check it out after playing so much CoD. And damn, did the framerate just blow me away. If we could get CoD with all it's current effects turned on running at 60fps... gaddamn. The biggest area where MOHH2 shits on CoD is in the sound design. CoD is far too muted. Just listen how subdued the music is during the multiplayer menu screens. Plus, the gun sound effects are much more crisp, clear, and loud in MOHH2 - just listen to the M1 in CoD and then listen to it MOHH2 - it's like night and day.

But still, overall, CoD:WaW >>> MOHH2

uno said:
looks like IGN is clueless...they have Zombie mode in the Wii version apparently

http://cheats.ign.com/ob2/068/142/14222041.html

I don't think the wii version had zombie mode . I beat the game (normal settings) even waited for the credits to roll got nothing :/ .Unless you gotta beat the game on hard or something.  Can anyone confirm this ?

bazmeistergen said:

My code is 0216 4244 5522

I rarely post here, but have been lurking for ages. I'm going to try to raise my profile. I got banned when I first joined as I was suspected of being Leo-J I think, but it may have been someone else that was banned. Who knows?

I still have the pain of being fined for no reason. Sad times.

A scar that can only be healed through war.

^^ lol .....I added you my code somewhere in this thread add me.

Kenology said:

Sorry Chizrun, I couldn't accept the match because I was in the middle of owning my roomate in a private match!

BTW, I put in MOHH2 for a minute just to check it out after playing so much CoD. And damn, did the framerate just blow me away. If we could get CoD with all it's current effects turned on running at 60fps... gaddamn. The biggest area where MOHH2 shits on CoD is in the sound design. CoD is far too muted. Just listen how subdued the music is during the multiplayer menu screens. Plus, the gun sound effects are much more crisp, clear, and loud in MOHH2 - just listen to the M1 in CoD and then listen to it MOHH2 - it's like night and day.

But still, overall, CoD:WaW >>> MOHH2

No problem, I'll try to be online tomorrow again.

I agree with you on MOHH2. The game looks, moves and sounds so damn smooth. But it's boring -graphically and gameplay wise. COD however, sometimes is a little laggy, rough around the edges and muted. But damn if it isn't incredibly fun!