By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony Prezident: "Nintendo Should Learn From us"

Sintinel said: Kwaad, how long does it take you to beat a game? You've been playing Tales of the Abyss for about a month now. I wonder if you spend as much time playing your PS3 as you spend defending it on an internet forum to a bunch of strangers who couldn't care less that your Wii is collecting dust bunnies in the closet.
What's with all the attacks. Damn. I play tales of the Abyss with my wife. And only with my wife. I have beaten God of War, Resistance twice, and put who knows how many hours into the Motorstorm demo. oh yeah, I also got about 10 demos on my PSP, and I have beat every one of them. (besides the racing games. I've beat the killzone demo about 10 times. I've been short on finances for the last month. I'm gonna be happy if I even get Motorstorm next week.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

staticneuron said: LOL..... no. The MSX was released in 83 and companies just agreed on a standard on june 27th. I was talking about Sony electronics in thier Arcade machines and I doubt that mitsubishi was the only company that contributed to the innards of nintendo consoles. Take for instance a few Sony chips help control the sound in SNES's
LOL.....no. You seemed to have missed the fact that the Famicom was released not long after the MSX standard. I'll repeat this to make sure you understand it, the Famicom was released in '83, before the MSX hit the market and you ignore Nintendo's involvement in video games before the MSX. Yes, I did mention that Sony made the sound chip in the SNES, but you never mention any other arcade or console hardware that has Sony chips. In other words, support your claims with facts and evidence, not baseless supposition.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Diomedes1976 said: 3.The Wii and Wiimote are a complete rip-off of the XaviX console .
Wouldn't this prove that Nintendo is infact taking lessons from Sony?

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com

Kwaad you can't have it both ways. You can't run around the forums complaining about an Anti-PS3 bias while doing the exact same thing you claim to despise to Wii. You post something nonsensical, like saying Wii Sports is a 5.0 and it sucks, been go on to say much fun the game is. You bring a lot of the heat you feel on these forums on yourself. You'll post something easily refutable or contradict yourself in a post. Then you proceed to complain about being called on your bullshit. As for Phil Harrison, he just needs to be quiet. That man has a serious case of foot in mouth disease. Its like he is taking advice from Hiroshi Yamauchi and Ken Kutaragi. Those are not two people you want to pattern your PR campaign after.

Kwaad, how can you play GoW if you don't have an X360, and you have a wife? LOL.

Around the Network

Not sure exactly what you are refering to but two games come to mind when mentioning GoW. Gears of War (360) and God of War (PS2). One of those maybe?

Games make me happy! PSN ID: Staticneuron Gamertag: Staticneuron Wii Code: Static Wii - 3055 0871 5802 1723

staticneuron said: Not sure exactly what you are refering to but two games come to mind when mentioning GoW. Gears of War (360) and God of War (PS2). One of those maybe?
Found any records of Sony providing chips for arcade hardware pre '83? LOL

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away"