By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Max King of the Wild said:
kowenicki said:

So if media create numbers are like vgchartz numbers does ioi get an apology from all of the cry babies on here?

If it had been PS3 numbers higher than famitsu what would you have said then?

This site is not biased when it comes to its bread and butter... sales numbers... it has no reason to be biased and it would lose all credibility if it was proven to be biased.

Why would mediacrete be the say all source here? If mediacrete has GT5P higher than Ps3 then no. That would mean every single Ps3 sold would have to be bundled with GT5P (which i doubt) and then GT5P sold extra. I don't by that

Your reasoning is moot. The point is, if MC and ioi agree, then that's 2 sources verses 1.

MC isn't the end all source, but neither is Famitsu, just because you believe it fits in with some sort of reasoning.

so ioi agrees with famitsu with sw but with mediacrete with hw and we are to side with mediacrete because we put iois vote towards that side... got it.

Around the Network

it is an epic fail/ LOL though the sony boys suddenly don't like the vgc numbers

nice to see you immediately (and once again) consider a couple of sony fans to represent the entire Sony fanclub.

kowenicki said:
wasnt so long ago that the 360 was much lower than npd and ps3 much higher than npd... we didnt get all this bed wetting then did we.

I don't know why I have to keep bringing this up, but the 360 had been overtracked every single month in comparison to NPD this year up until recently. The PS3 was almost dead on overall.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Guys, as last week: Chill out, really. If Ioi thinks the data has to be changed he will act accordingly.

We´ve never undertracked a console without re-adjusting it later, right? Now just chill out and relax. Ioi has enough work to do.

Awesome. Double post. I love this day.

Around the Network
papflesje said:
it is an epic fail/ LOL though the sony boys suddenly don't like the vgc numbers

nice to see you immediately (and once again) consider a couple of sony fans to represent the entire Sony fanclub.

did i say all the sony boys?

great way 2 put things in my mouth though

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

If things don't pick up in EU for PS3, this will be a fairly interesting Christmas... to say the least.

Louie said:
Guys, as last week: Chill out, really. If Ioi thinks the data has to be changed he will act accordingly.

We´ve never undertracked a console without re-adjusting it later, right? Now just chill out and relax. Ioi has enough work to do.

Yeah, its always a weekly thing though. People will scream and fight and bite about this weeks numbers, then the next week when they get adjusted, not a single person cares anymore.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

kirby007 said:
papflesje said:

"the sony boys" obviously only talks about those two or three sony fans, right?   As if...

papflesje said:
kirby007 said:
papflesje said:

"the sony boys" obviously only talks about those two or three sony fans, right?   As if...

not in this case, i counted 5 a 6

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.