By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@kowenicki

stop acting so naive

GT 5 P is bundled

its sold 23K

it usually sold below 100 till the bundle was introduced

Unless GT 5 P sold 5K by itself & PS3 didn't sell at all except for the GT 5 P bundles

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

kowenicki, a few days ago you said you were done with this site, but it´s like a drug, isn´t it?

You just keep coming back :)

kowenicki said:

So if media create numbers are like vgchartz numbers does ioi get an apology from all of the cry babies on here?

If it had been PS3 numbers higher than famitsu what would you have said then?

This site is not biased when it comes to its bread and butter... sales numbers... it has no reason to be biased and it would lose all credibility if it was proven to be biased.

Why would mediacrete be the say all source here? If mediacrete has GT5P higher than Ps3 then no. That would mean every single Ps3 sold would have to be bundled with GT5P (which i doubt) and then GT5P sold extra. I don't by that

well yea if it turns out to be different the numbers better be changed. If vgchartz was going to base their numbers on media create numbers they should have waited until thursday but maybe they know something we don't.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

darthdevidem01 said:
@kowenicki

stop acting so naive

GT 5 P is bundled

its sold 23K

it usually sold below 100 till the bundle was introduced

Unless GT 5 P sold 5K by itself & PS3 didn't sell at all except for the GT 5 P bundles

of course the numbers are going to match with famitsu numbers because they are famitsu numbers.  If the source is to be trusted then Media Create will have different numbers for GT5P, why would you use famitsu GT5 numbers to judge media create GT5P bundles?  Actually yea it's there the leaked numbers have GT5P at 17k.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

Why are all the console numbers in the same range as Famitsu but the PS3 is almost 10k lower?

"What I'd thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf mutes..."
~ J.D. Salinger, "Catcher in the Rye"

You guys are just crazy...

Take my love, take my land..

Max King of the Wild said:
kowenicki said:

So if media create numbers are like vgchartz numbers does ioi get an apology from all of the cry babies on here?

If it had been PS3 numbers higher than famitsu what would you have said then?

This site is not biased when it comes to its bread and butter... sales numbers... it has no reason to be biased and it would lose all credibility if it was proven to be biased.

Why would mediacrete be the say all source here? If mediacrete has GT5P higher than Ps3 then no. That would mean every single Ps3 sold would have to be bundled with GT5P (which i doubt) and then GT5P sold extra. I don't by that

Your reasoning is moot. The point is, if MC and ioi agree, then that's 2 sources verses 1.

MC isn't the end all source, but neither is Famitsu, just because you believe it fits in with some sort of reasoning.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

johnsobas said:
well yea if it turns out to be different the numbers better be changed. If vgchartz was going to base their numbers on media create numbers they should have waited until thursday but maybe they know something we don't.

Except that... VGC doesn't base their numbers off MediaCreate or Famitsu. Here's a hint - VGC bases their numbers off of their sales data they get...

Seriously, am I the only one that realizes that this happens ALL the time? Jeez if it's such a big deal I'll go back and find all the weeks that VGC had the PS3 higher than Famitsu - and demand that they be lowered!

Famitsu doesn't always agree with MediaCreate, and VGC doesn't always agree with them, and normally there's one that doesn't agree with the other two. Why is this week such a big deal?

ahahahaha we will see tomorrow when MC comes with the rumored numbers xD

LOL

it is an epic fail/ LOL though the sony boys suddenly don't like the vgc numbers

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.