By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - LBP dropped to 66K in NA (3rd week) , good or bad ?

I wouldnt be shocked of LBP hasnt pulled profit already so more sales the more extra content they can make for the game

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

W/e, I'm probably going to buy it and VC at Christmas

ssj12 said:
Neoraf said:

As said before:
One more casual game getting off the market making way for MORE HARDCORE GAMES!

So it's Good news!

LBP isnt casual.. so you two fail

NOT HARDCORE.  Just look at it!  Only Kiddies and little girls would want to play this.  CASUAL!

THATS MORE LIKE!  Hardcore through and through!  GUNS, MONSTERS AND LARGE BULKY MEN!  

HARDCORE! HARDCORE! HARDCORE!

Does LBP still have server problems? If so then it will have short legs. There are just way to many other games out now that this can easily fall at the waist side. If it does drop way down maybe it can have a resurgence on a bundle with a price cut next year.

Anymore stereotyping eh

Around the Network

It will be a million seller next week the game is doing awesomely.

Dinomax said:
ssj12 said:
Neoraf said:

As said before:

So it's Good news!

NOT HARDCORE.  Just look at it!  Only Kiddies and little girls would want to play this.  CASUAL!

THATS MORE LIKE!  Hardcore through and through!  GUNS, MONSTERS AND LARGE BULKY MEN!  

sigh... LBP is Casual-Core...

Anyways you fail at your comparison for what a hardcore game is...

These two above are hardcore, maybe not to you but in design and style they are.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Hard to say?

I mean what with X-mas coming around... maybe a lot of people who would of bought it asked for it for X-mas. (Like me.)

350k down to 66k is pretty bad going for its 2nd week. If it drops further to around the 30k mark i think it will struggle to make it to 1m in US in the next 4-6 months. Maybe not making it at all. I think the legs have been well and truely cut off of this one. Especially if you compare it with say Socom which has now sold nearly 300k in 3 weeks. When you compare those numbers with LBP numbers it hasen't done as bad as it looks.

ssj12 said:
Dinomax said:
ssj12 said:
Neoraf said:

As said before:

So it's Good news!

sigh... LBP is Casual-Core...

Anyways you fail at your comparison for what a hardcore game is...

These two above are hardcore, maybe not to you but in design and style they are.

Casual core doesn't exist.  Its either Hardcore or Casual.  Only a casual would make that up.

YOU CASUAL.

Little Big Planet doesn't have- No guns, no boobs, no bulky men, no one set colour tone.

Conclusion- CASUAL.  Get that off our HARDCORE market!