By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - LBP dropped to 66K in NA (3rd week) , good or bad ?

ssj12 said:
Dinomax said:

you console fanboys really have zero idea what gaming is it seems... sigh...

go play your mindless dribble on a consistent basis then while we play new games.

Yes because no other game was purely built on level editoring in the history of gaming. 

theres very few that make it an actual gameplay element to the game. Game modification is way different then LBP's editor. LBP takes an innovative leap in the console world by introducing this type of gameplay.

And if you want to know I was meaning your "hardcore" shooters. If you want to play a real hardcore FPS, please play Counter Strike, Half-Life, Unreal, Doom, Battlefield, Wolfenstein, System Shock, Deus Ex, etc on PC that are actually of a calibur above the trash you play on your 360. Oh and just to kick you in the gears, go play Gunz: The Duels for your third person shooter.

Worth noting.  Only in the console world.

As a PC gamer you should know similar stuff has been around forever.

Around the Network

heres very few that make it an actual gameplay element to the game. Game modification is way different then LBP's editor. LBP takes an innovative leap in the console world by introducing this type of gameplay.

Your right!  Because no other game in history on Consoles or PC allowed you to build your own levels or maps!  LITTLE BIG PLANET IS AN INDUSTRY TREND SETTER!

And if you want to know I was meaning your "hardcore" shooters. If you want to play a real hardcore FPS, please play Counter Strike, Half-Life, Unreal, Doom, Battlefield, Wolfenstein, System Shock, Deus Ex, etc on PC that are actually of a calibur above the trash you play on your 360. Oh and just to kick you in the gears, go play Gunz: The Duels for your third person shooter.

LOL! No one plays old games!  Its ALL ABOUT NEXT GEN!

no casual is good term for games that fit it. Games like Little big planet, Peggle, Breakout, Pong, and others fit the bill perfectly.

Fixed!

Dinomax said:

heres very few that make it an actual gameplay element to the game. Game modification is way different then LBP's editor. LBP takes an innovative leap in the console world by introducing this type of gameplay.

Your right!  Because no other game in history on Consoles or PC allowed you to build your own levels or maps!  LITTLE BIG PLANET IS AN INDUSTRY TREND SETTER!

LOL! No one plays old games!  Its ALL ABOUT NEXT GEN!

no casual is good term for games that fit it. Games like Little big planet, Peggle, Breakout, Pong, and others fit the bill perfectly.

Fixed!

you really are quite blind towards reality if you say that. I'm sorry but arguing with someone who cant tell the difference between what he believes and reality then your not worth talking to. good day blind man. Check your facts at the door.

http://www.xfire.com/cms/stats/

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

leo-j said:
bad, such a new and good ip.

Well you certainly aren't helping.  You don't even own the game yet.  :/

axumblade said:
Did I miss something? the original link doesn't appear to work.

It's because there's a comma at the end of his URL.

http://vgchartz.com/aweekly.php

Around the Network

Honestly it's so close to christmas that i think a lot of gamers and kids are just telling there parents what they want for christmas to save themselves some 60 bucks. I'm visiting my mom and i told her thats what i wanted :P

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

CGI-Quality said:
Dinomax said:
ssj12 said:
Neoraf said:

uuuh... NO! This game is generated towards everyone it may be in the casuals category but there are plenty of people that are "hardcore" that bought this game, not just kids and girls, so seriously quit while you can, you just sound misinformed, which you are!

Does a person have to end a post with "/sarcasm" around here or something? Come on, people!

Oh, screw it. Time to bail out.

Why this thread ended up in a debate in casual VS hardcore???

LBP is a good game that can be enjoyed by all. So is Braid and most FPS.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

noname2200 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Dinomax said:
ssj12 said:
Neoraf said:

uuuh... NO! This game is generated towards everyone it may be in the casuals category but there are plenty of people that are "hardcore" that bought this game, not just kids and girls, so seriously quit while you can, you just sound misinformed, which you are!

Does a person have to end a post with "/sarcasm" around here or something? Come on, people!

Oh, screw it. Time to bail out.

QFT.

ssj12 said:

theres very few that make it an actual gameplay element to the game. Game modification is way different then LBP's editor. LBP takes an innovative leap in the console world by introducing this type of gameplay..

I'm a huge LBP fan but I don't think that the gameplay is innovative in any way. In fact it's one of the most traditional plataformers in years. The creator mode is quite great and full with options to create new levels, but the gameplay remains intact, it's all about jumping and running.

I think that a option to upgrade your sackboy with higher jumps, speed, some special habilities would be great and probably'll add more strategy to the game.