By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - LBP dropped to 66K in NA (3rd week) , good or bad ?

you really are quite blind towards reality if you say that. I'm sorry but arguing with someone who cant tell the difference between what he believes and reality then your not worth talking to. good day blind man. Check your facts at the door.

Oh, and ssj12? Dinomax has you hook, line, and sinker, my friend. RolStoppable's method is not the only one...

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
ssj12 said:
Dinomax said:

heres very few that make it an actual gameplay element to the game. Game modification is way different then LBP's editor. LBP takes an innovative leap in the console world by introducing this type of gameplay.

Your right!  Because no other game in history on Consoles or PC allowed you to build your own levels or maps!  LITTLE BIG PLANET IS AN INDUSTRY TREND SETTER!

And if you want to know I was meaning your "hardcore" shooters. If you want to play a real hardcore FPS, please play Counter Strike, Half-Life, Unreal, Doom, Battlefield, Wolfenstein, System Shock, Deus Ex, etc on PC that are actually of a calibur above the trash you play on your 360. Oh and just to kick you in the gears, go play Gunz: The Duels for your third person shooter.

LOL! No one plays old games!  Its ALL ABOUT NEXT GEN!

no casual is good term for games that fit it. Games like Little big planet, Peggle, Breakout, Pong, and others fit the bill perfectly.

Fixed!

you really are quite blind towards reality if you say that. I'm sorry but arguing with someone who cant tell the difference between what he believes and reality then your not worth talking to. good day blind man. Check your facts at the door.

http://www.xfire.com/cms/stats/

@ ssj12: I fully agree with you here, he is COMPLETELY blind, he's just trolling and flaming Little BIG Planet without a cause. Sorry Dino if people actually find something good in a game without all that crap you mentioned. Ever hear of VARIETY? You should try it some time and leave LBP alone.

Double BONK! Rollstoppable now starting to sweat.

@dinomax: Hats off to you, good sir.

@ssj and cgi:

sarcasm

One entry found.

Main Entry:sar·casm Pronunciation: \ˈsär-ˌka-zəm\ Function:noun Etymology:French or Late Latin; French sarcasme, from Late Latin sarcasmos, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein to tear flesh, bite the lips in rage, sneer, from sark-, sarx flesh; probably akin to Avestan thwarəs- to cutDate:1550

1: a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain
2 a: a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b: the use or language of sarcasm

let we see next week sales.

2nd week. 

sales for LBP's "1st week" were leaked copies sold before its official release, and must be added to its real week 1 sales, which this site calls week 2.

Around the Network
ssj12 said:

sigh... LBP is Casual-Core...

Anyways you fail at your comparison for what a hardcore game is...

These two above are hardcore, maybe not to you but in design and style they are.

I thought that was just demoscene, i didn't realise it was an actual game...

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Dinomax said:
CGI-Quality said:
ssj12 said:
Dinomax said:

heres very few that make it an actual gameplay element to the game. Game modification is way different then LBP's editor. LBP takes an innovative leap in the console world by introducing this type of gameplay.

Your right!  Because no other game in history on Consoles or PC allowed you to build your own levels or maps!  LITTLE BIG PLANET IS AN INDUSTRY TREND SETTER!

And if you want to know I was meaning your "hardcore" shooters. If you want to play a real hardcore FPS, please play Counter Strike, Half-Life, Unreal, Doom, Battlefield, Wolfenstein, System Shock, Deus Ex, etc on PC that are actually of a calibur above the trash you play on your 360. Oh and just to kick you in the gears, go play Gunz: The Duels for your third person shooter.

LOL! No one plays old games!  Its ALL ABOUT NEXT GEN!

no casual is good term for games that fit it. Games like Little big planet, Peggle, Breakout, Pong, and others fit the bill perfectly.

Fixed!

http://www.xfire.com/cms/stats/

@ ssj12: I fully agree with you here, he is COMPLETELY blind, he's just trolling and flaming Little BIG Planet without a cause. Sorry Dino if people actually find something good in a game without all that crap you mentioned. Ever hear of VARIETY? You should try it some time and leave LBP alone.

Double BONK! Rollstoppable now starting to sweat.

This entire exchange was so beautiful dino.

It is normal for such anticipated games like LBP. Good first week and major drop on the second.

Play my LittleBigLove level: search keywords "LittleBigLove realil"

LJ (Russian): http://realill.livejournal.com

LBP sales are shocking. Considering how much hype it had on the internet.
I doubt now very much that it will get anywhere near my 2 mill LT prediction.

Its only a matter of time before everyone forgets this game.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press