By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is it to late for Nintendo to win back the core gamer

the 'core' gamers were lost with the N64 / gamecube, if anything they have regained far more of the core audience than they have had for the last decade.

I dont believe any of this core/casual BS anyway and it makes my p*ss boil when i see games like GOW2 having the easiest difficulty called Casual.

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
2009 is looking better...

Most of us have already bought another console to compensate for Wii's lack of compelling software anyway.
I don't understand how anyone can get by with just a Wii. How long do they expect us to keep playing Mario Kart and Brawl?

That's true.  I'm probably the biggest Nintendo fan on this site but just got a 360 to make up for the fact that all Nintendo wants me to play till next year is either old games (Kart and Brawl) or Wii Music or Animal Crossing.  No thanks.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down