By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rockstar Exec: "not sure" whether GTA IV DLC will be released this year...

lol the 360 fans saying oh we got DLC, lol

Around the Network

I find the GTA4 hate in this thread hilarious. Sure, it is not a 10 worthy game but compared to the half assedly bad storylines of the ps2 counterparts gta4's narrative is huge. The gameplay may have suffered, but every other aspect saw a stark improvement.

Bitmap Frogs said:
Snarf Barf said:
Yep the 50 million DLC was a fail. Jus MS throwing money around they might want to stop that as their stocks continue to tumble.

It was a loan. MS will get a larger share of the DLC $. It means that the best for Rockstar and it's publisher would be to make a quick and dirty job since they'll see a small return on the DLC. The fact they are actually taking their sweet time to make it are good news.

Who cares when it comes: it will come, it will be great and it will be 360 exclusive. Which of course burns you and that's why you are posting in this thread.

Nope I'm not burned. Got a good 50 hours out of GTA 4 and I'm over it. I've got my own exclusive content called MGS4 to cool the flames at any rate.

I had always thought they had moved it to next year since this summer when someone from the rockstar said no gta dlc until 09

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

The best news I have heard today was that GTA4 DLC may not come out this year. Too many games out now.

Around the Network

Would be funny if the DLC end up just being a costume.

konnichiwa said:

Rumour has it that its going to be another Horde mode Left 4 dead type addition with a whole new area. So if its a zombie costume, Ill gladly wear them.

EaglesEye379 said:
konnichiwa said:

Rumour has it that its going to be another Horde mode Left 4 dead type addition with a whole new area. So if its a zombie costume, Ill gladly wear them.

For 50 mill that's a rip.

konnichiwa said:

LOL. I would find Bill Gates and slap him if that happened.

Reject said:
GeOW 2 cost 18 million to make, what was MS thinking spending 50M on DLC when a game costing $18 million sells 2.5M first week?

Bullshit, halo 3 took 60 million no way gow2 was only 18.  Agreed worst 50 million spent ever. Could of bought one of sonys exlusives and made it multiplat with that.