By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rockstar Exec: "not sure" whether GTA IV DLC will be released this year...

Snarf Barf said:
Yep the 50 million DLC was a fail. Jus MS throwing money around they might want to stop that as their stocks continue to tumble.

Didn't they buy this like last year when the market wasn't screwed up like it is now? That's what I thought...

The same question can still be said to Reject....

Around the Network

does anyone care for GTAIV anymore?

It looks like it is pretty much ready and just shaved till perfectness.

I think microsoft is up 2 something^^

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

They are going to have to do something special here when the DLC comes out to get the buzz back. What could they possibly do to make people go back and be interested again? Tanks, Flame throwers, and Jetpacks would do it for me.

xlost7 said:
DMeisterJ said:
xlost7 said:
50 million to Microsoft is nothing..hehe

I don't really mind the extra DLC, because I don't own GTA IV.

Microsoft as a whole, maybe, but MGS?  I'd disagree...

But that's not the topic of this thread, is it?

You clearly said "the worst 50 million spent" right? So I bought up that the "50 million is nothing to Microsoft or Microsoft Game Studios for that manner".

No, I said "The worst fifty million ever spent, question mark".

And to MGS this would be a loss, considering they're still some 6 billion in the black, you would think that they'd like to not have money go to waste, eh?

Around the Network

NO-ONE cares

GTA 4 will be seen as one of the biggest disappintments

how could you rockstar.....how could you take my planes n jet packs waway!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

DMeisterJ said:
xlost7 said:
DMeisterJ said:
xlost7 said:

You clearly said "the worst 50 million spent" right? So I bought up that the "50 million is nothing to Microsoft or Microsoft Game Studios for that manner".

And to MGS this would be a loss, considering they're still some 6 billion in the black, you would think that they'd like to not have money go to waste, eh?

In bold: didn't I quote you on that already and said you said that already?

And another thing, they're still 6 billion in black but still publishing titles like Gears of War 2 and Banjo Koozie...weird, huh?

xlost7 said:
DMeisterJ said:
xlost7 said:
DMeisterJ said:
xlost7 said:

In bold: didn't I quote you on that already and said you said that already?

And another thing, they're still 6 billion in black but still publishing titles like Gears of War 2 and Banjo Koozie...weird, huh?

Sorry, I meant "red" not "black".  >_>

And you can stil publish games and such but be losing money.  Sega did it for years.

Snarf Barf said:
Yep the 50 million DLC was a fail. Jus MS throwing money around they might want to stop that as their stocks continue to tumble.

It was a loan. MS will get a larger share of the DLC $. It means that the best for Rockstar and it's publisher would be to make a quick and dirty job since they'll see a small return on the DLC. The fact they are actually taking their sweet time to make it are good news.

Who cares when it comes: it will come, it will be great and it will be 360 exclusive. Which of course burns you and that's why you are posting in this thread.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

@DMeisterJ

I guess none of the Halo's or Gears of War 1 or 2. Helped Microsoft at all. Nice so when Microsoft spends 50 million on some DLC, you accuse them they are wasting money.

Oh okay...nice