By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Kitase and Nomura will leave square enix after FFXIII.

FFXIII is still exclusive in Japan and FFvXIII WW exclusive. If is was up to Wada then both these games could have been WW multiplatform.

Around the Network

Oh Lord let it be true, kick these people out and get some fresh blood in there, we need directors with vision and taste and artistic integrity.

Zexen, you're the man!

You know why Nomura and Kitase are so loyal to Sony?

Unlike Wada they realize Sony saved their asses with a buttload of cash when Spirits Within bombed in the theaters. They do not appreciate the way the company is treating Sony now.

Instead the company is backing the company that hasn't done shit for them in the past.

Good for Nomura and Kitase. Nice to see some loyalty this day and age.

Well, my opinion anyways.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Khuutra said:
Oh Lord let it be true, kick these people out and get some fresh blood in there, we need directors with vision and taste and artistic integrity.

hey man you are awesome :)

Around the Network

If Nomura leaves, then SE would loose one of the best guys they have in their company.
If they do leave and create their own studio I hope they make games for the ps3(sony would have to help), I would buy them for sure.

Khuutra said:

What? O_O

Baddman said:
Khuutra said:

hey man you are awesome :)

Right on, my man. We know what we like and Nomura ain't it.

@pastro243: Just as I said. I believe Square will greatly benefit from the arrival (or at least rising) of new blood. Hopefully the company can be creatively re-energized.

Fuck Nomura! I don`t like him! Kitase on the other hand would be a great loss. As was Sakaguchi... when he left I knew things would start to go down. As I knew I wouldn`t like FFXII so much when I knew that Uematsu was not the main music man. Square is not what it used to be. Indeed not.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

i agree with khuutra. nomura and kitase can go to sony...microsoft has mistwalker... and square can be square without people having tantrums.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur