By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Kitase and Nomura will leave square enix after FFXIII.

i love how both those two ranting about nomura, after peeking at the games collection, not hard to understand why.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
i love how both those two ranting about nomura, after peeking at the games collection, not hard to understand why.

You're gonna have to elaborate on that one.

Khuutra said:
Oh Lord let it be true, kick these people out and get some fresh blood in there, we need directors with vision and taste and artistic integrity.

If anyone wanted to know how to run a company to the ground, you would be perfect to give the advice. ;)

why cant SE just make great games for all 3? instead of pissing of pissing of some fans with timed exclusives, loss of multiplats, and pissing of th other with remake remake after remake after remake and poor console offerings

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

The hate for Nomura is amazing, seen it here and no Neogaf as well. Mind telling me what he has done so wrong? I am seriously confused on this one, is it the gender confused characters he makes?

Around the Network
Reject said:
The hate for Nomura is amazing, seen it here and no Neogaf as well. Mind telling me what he has done so wrong? I am seriously confused on this one, is it the gender confused characters he makes?

The only thing I don't like about him is that he put a bandage on Cloud's sword... lol

Reject said:

It's mostly the fact that they confused a man having artistic talent in 1997 with someone having the ability to direct a video game. Nearly every game he's directed (that I've played - I haven't played TWEWY, assuming that he directed that) has been pretty clear in ways in which it could have been better. The man is way, way too far up his own butt.

Reject said:

It`s mostly for his character designs. Amano, as we all know, rules.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Reject said:

The only thing Nomura has done wrong was Kingdom Hearts, and he rectified it (amazingly well) with Kingdom Hearts II. I think Nomura is one of the biggest talents the whole gaming world has. And he's one of the best designers too

Johann said:
Reject said:

It`s mostly for his character designs. Amano, as we all know, rules.

Amano...? FF IX Amano or am I wrong..?