By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - worst nintendo console/ handheld you have owned

i dont have a least favorite.

Around the Network

gamecube. just wasn't as good as other consoles.

Virtualboy, cause well it was the virtual boy.

probably the original gameboy, i hated the screen, i had to buy this huge and ugly magnifying light thingy just to see the games properly.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Its a close one between GC and DS for me

mM
Around the Network

The Gamecube I would have to say. The only games I actually enjoyed on that console was:

Super Mario Sunshine
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

and I recently picked up Resident Evil: ReMake for the Gamecube. I also want Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes for the Gamecube.

It wasn't a bad console, I'm glad to own it. But it didn't stack up like the others.

I didn't like the old gameboy. Hate colorless games...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Never owned a VB, so I can't say anything there. Probably the Wii is my least favorite that I've owned, and is why I sold it.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

I own a GC and a DS. Both are terrific systems, so no least favorites.