By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - worst nintendo console/ handheld you have owned

GB, followed by the Wii so far.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

Wii.

Virtual Boy, god that thing was a disappointment. Nothing spells success like a product that's bad for you, has a pathetic library and an increase in game cost.

well the only nintendo consoles I've owned are:

- Gameboy and
- Gameboy Advanced

So...GBA was the worst I guess. GB had Pokemon. Even though GBA was backward compatible and could play it too.

N64

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

Keine. I had NES, Game Cube, Game boy color, Game boy advance SP, DS and Wii....all great consoles

wow that's tough because i really liked all of the consoles though the VB is kind of a no brainer for worst handheld (and i do have it). I would have to go with GC, there are many good games on GC, but if you actually only owned a GC that gen you had long periods of no good games and it was mostly dead after 4 years.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Nintendo? Bad system? What?

The only thing that comes close is Virtual Boy and I still kind of enjoyed it...

My GBA was just not very fun...

Former something....

I guess GameCube.

GBA had Golden Sun, so no competition.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.