By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gran Turismo vs Forza

very well onyxmeth. u got it.

2008 360 prediction: 26 million (thus surpassing XBOX lifetime sales in one year less time).

As long as there are 360 bashers, I will be there to do something about it.

Around the Network
-Ghost_MLD- said:
juice just leave like you said. ur bringing nothing new to the table. ur just showing everybody just how blind and uninformed ps3 fanboys can be.

just forget it....its sad everyday I find a new sony fanboy on these forums that can rarely be honest...and just suck up to their console....anyways am done here, going to play far cry 2...

I own both consoles. GT5:Prologue definitely is graphically superior over Forza 2 but I enjoy the physics of Forza more. That's not to say one is necessarily more accurate but Forza 2 wins by a hair for me over GT5:P. I don't play either one any more but if you own either console or both, you are a winner with either game -- simple as that.

Any fanboy rubbish that says GT5:P>>>>>>>>>Forza 2 or vice versa is clueless, or lying about having played both games. They are both well done.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

GT5 prologue is better then Forza 2, Forza 3 and GT5 is the real comparison to be made. Both great franchises but GT the better known franchise, games sell to the point that Halo, FF, MGS etc have nothing on it.

The one that starts with a G

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Edited on recommendation from mod.

Onyxmeth said:

I tried to be nice and hint at what I wanted, but alas I must pull out the Onyxmeth douchebaggery attitude. Ghost MLD and juicingamer you may both leave the thread now. I've had enough of the dead-end argument you two will not end on your own. If you both continue in this thread I will ban the both of you.

Ops, didn't see this one Onyx, responded to a page one post. Kinda unfair to quote and challenge someone who's been asked to leave the thread... I can edit it out if you want, just say the word.

Mummelmann said:
Onyxmeth said:

I tried to be nice and hint at what I wanted, but alas I must pull out the Onyxmeth douchebaggery attitude. Ghost MLD and juicingamer you may both leave the thread now. I've had enough of the dead-end argument you two will not end on your own. If you both continue in this thread I will ban the both of you.

Ops, didn't see this one Onyx, responded to a page one post. Kinda unfair to quote and challenge someone who's been asked to leave the thread... I can edit it out if you want, just say the word.

I would suggest it. There's no need to tempt the guy into getting a ban.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Damn, iceisaac went down in a blaze of glory, from what i've read of his recent posts over the last hour.  i LOL'd.

Forza has some driving characteristics that are appealing, but overall i enjoy the Gran Turismo series better, they're beautiful games, Polyphony does wonders with the consoles (i actually could play GT4 in High-Def, this and Tourist Trophy -also by Polyphony- are the only ones that can do it on a PS2), also, the list of cars, manufacturers and tracks is excellent...

For me, GT does it, but Forza is a close second...

Now, if we compare sales, it's obvious that GT is collosal because every game of them sells more than 9M, and it's the real representative of the PS brand, Forza is not (Halo is)...