By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gran Turismo vs Forza

thejuicingamer said:
Hmmm wonder why you get those games so fast??? probably because they're nowhere near the same level as a real sim GT5, i'm done with this thread I don't even like racing games, later dog.

Goodness!

Every time these GT5 vs Forza threads come up.  Someone always insists that GT5 is a "real sim".  As if GT5 was even half the racing sim goodness of ANY game made by Papyrus (pre-Sierra).

LET IT GO!

They are both fine for what they are, arcade racers.

Around the Network
iceissac92 said:
have a link to prove it

http://www.vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?game1=Forza%20Motorsport%202%20-%20X360

I'm not taking sides, just providing links. Foza 2 sold a little over a million before the bundle spike happened. It's obvious to see exactly when the bundling starts on the graph. It also seems to have had some sales following the bundle ending as the line begins evening out, or maybe that was the after X-Mas dropping of sales.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

owned with a BETA version lol

thejuicingamer said:
Jpain i've played both and owned both and GT outshines forza by a full car length :), GT5 prologue the damn demo game has sold 2 mil the highest for any prologue ever made, and for anyone saying "waaa waaa it was bundled" thats not including the Online buys fellas :0

No problem....look here, am not interested in bundles, sales or anything about that...

I have also played every GT apart from the ps3 one, i've already said which game is on top, but I truly believe Forza one of the best racing sims...i'll believe some people if they think GT is miles ahead of Forza...but am sure people with no merit are critizing right now...

oxy smart thing would be to end this thread that has been made about once a week for the past month.... on a last note GT>>>>>>Forza, Sales speak for themselves.

Around the Network

Forza 2 = 4 million

GT5 = 0

Your right juicer....sales do speak for themselves lol.

2008 360 prediction: 26 million (thus surpassing XBOX lifetime sales in one year less time).

As long as there are 360 bashers, I will be there to do something about it.

thejuicingamer said:
oxy smart thing would be to end this thread that has been made about once a week for the past month.... on a last note GT>>>>>>Forza, Sales speak for themselves.

If sales are a barometer for which game is better, then Halo 3 is going to >>>>>Killzone 2...I doubt you would admit that.

50 mil + thats called sales my friend, msg me when and if forza ever hits that.

ur mentioning PS2 game sales. Im talking GT sales this generation.

Stop hiding behind PS2 and focus on PS3.

2008 360 prediction: 26 million (thus surpassing XBOX lifetime sales in one year less time).

As long as there are 360 bashers, I will be there to do something about it.

thejuicingamer said:

The thread is legitimate. The smart thing would be for you to leave the thread like you said you would do numerous times, since you've said yourself you don't like either game. It's your continued arguing with Ghost MLD that is ruining the thread, not the thread itself.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.