By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gran Turismo vs Forza

Shadow....... has it sold 50 mil yet? wake me up when it does ty,

Around the Network

GT is a bigger franchise, Gamewise i enjoy them both v. casually at some friends houses.

-Ghost_MLD- said:
GT5 prologue is bundled like crazy.

And GT5 is in Forza 2s shadow.....since again, its not released yet.

is it me or was forza bundled as well

yes it was. but it sold decent on its own.

2008 360 prediction: 26 million (thus surpassing XBOX lifetime sales in one year less time).

As long as there are 360 bashers, I will be there to do something about it.

have a link to prove it

Around the Network
thejuicingamer said:
Shadow....... has it sold 50 mil yet? wake me up when it does ty,

LOL....oh please GT had been around since the freakin 90s.....and sales isn't the issue here

theres always a sony boy having to desperatly defend something in every forum and you even said it yourself you don't like racing games, so whats with the passion? Forza is an incredable game but as i've said its a close second to GT...ONLY because it has established itself the last decade while Forza had only got a few years on its hands.....GT also has an incredable budget, that helps a lot graphics wise...

well I know it sold 2 million b4 the NA bundles hit.

2008 360 prediction: 26 million (thus surpassing XBOX lifetime sales in one year less time).

kanariya said:
Ya. enjoy driving a car with controllers and trying to be a simulator.

oh wait. you have the wheel that only turns half a circle with no clutch pedal.

Actually that's not true anymore T_T

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Jpain i've played both and owned both and GT outshines forza by a full car length :), GT5 prologue the damn demo game has sold 2 mil the highest for any prologue ever made, and for anyone saying "waaa waaa it was bundled" thats not including the Online buys fellas :0

lol at you claiming ownage with a Prologue.