By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gran Turismo vs Forza

Hmmm wonder why you get those games so fast??? probably because they're nowhere near the same level as a real sim GT5, i'm done with this thread I don't even like racing games, later dog.

Around the Network

Maybe becauser the 360 is easier to develop for. Maybe you lived in a cave but the PS3 is the HARDEST console to develop for. Numerous game delays, cancellations, and waiting have plagued your games.

Forza 2 is a AAA game, as was part 1.

owned.

2008 360 prediction: 26 million (thus surpassing XBOX lifetime sales in one year less time).

As long as there are 360 bashers, I will be there to do something about it.

Posting again just to remember all sim-racing fans that...

JANUARY 2009: SIMBIN's RACE PRO RELEASES!

Start saving, nao!

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

lmao it may be AAA as long as you care but its never going to be as big as GT LOL, who cares if its harder to develop for now that its lead plat it won't mean sloppy ports lol.

So you admit that the allmighty PS3 gets sloppy ports. lol at sony fanboys.

GT5 isnt out yet....which means it isnt very big at all...considering its not released. Until the day its released, Forza 2 is the console king. deal.

2008 360 prediction: 26 million (thus surpassing XBOX lifetime sales in one year less time).

Around the Network

Ya. enjoy driving a car with controllers and trying to be a simulator.

oh wait. you have the wheel that only turns half a circle with no clutch pedal.

really cause thers a game thats called GT5 prologue which has sold millions and it's just a demo lmao, Forza 2 on the other hand will always be a shadow of the biggest racing game ever made.

GT5 prologue is bundled like crazy.

And GT5 is in Forza 2s shadow.....since again, its not released yet.

Ghost you can say GT is forza's shadow when the Forza series sells over 50 million units, til then Talk to you later :)

Just saying a game you can play > a game you cant.

Its even more embarassing knowing that well get Forza 2 and 3 before GT5.

Forza 2 sales = 4 million

GT5 sales = 0