By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gran Turismo vs Forza

onyx, sorry if u think im part of the problem.

im just defending Forza from ps3 fanboys like him. Im tired of ppl saying GT >>>> Forza when GT5 isnt even out yet.

2008 360 prediction: 26 million (thus surpassing XBOX lifetime sales in one year less time).

As long as there are 360 bashers, I will be there to do something about it.

Around the Network

why hide behind the fact that a Demo sold 2 mllion copies??? and BTW the thread is called GT v Forza not GT5 vs Forza 2 and 3 thank you... 50 mil nuff said.

so ur openly admitting to hide behind PS2 to cover up the massive wait for PS3s GT.

thx for admitting ps3s mistakes.

2008 360 prediction: 26 million (thus surpassing XBOX lifetime sales in one year less time).

thejuicingamer said:... 50 mil nuff said.

I am going to remind you of this standard when Killzone 2 releases. Halo series has sold 23 million...nuff said.

thejuicingamer said:
why hide behind the fact that a Demo sold 2 mllion copies??? and BTW the thread is called GT v Forza not GT5 vs Forza 2 and 3 thank you... 50 mil nuff said.

so sales wise...we compare 4 gts...plus a couple prologues to 2 forza games?

you know I tried to have a logical argument with you, but if you bring things like this to justify your reasoning...i'll just leave it alone...

Around the Network

PS3 mistakes? we're talking GT vs Forza man, lmao get over Forza will never touch GT ... actually it might if they give them out for free with every 360 but even then i dont think it would ever reach the status of the best racing series ever created.

juice just leave like you said. ur bringing nothing new to the table. ur just showing everybody just how blind and uninformed ps3 fanboys can be.

juice

ill say this one more time

Forza 2 = 4 million
GT5 = 0

I tried to be nice and hint at what I wanted, but alas I must pull out the Onyxmeth douchebaggery attitude. Ghost MLD and juicingamer you may both leave the thread now. I've had enough of the dead-end argument you two will not end on your own. If you both continue in this thread I will ban the both of you.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
ToastyJaguar said:
i find driving games boring

I'm assuming you mean racing sims, since you have the most awesome racing game ever on your gamercard.

burnout paradise is totally awesome, but yeah, i'm not a fan of simulations although i like driving in games like GTA.

i just find it boring, go around a track, bump into corners, repeat 3x or so, bah:)