By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony isn't even trying right now and they're still a threat

This is hilarious, every day i come on this site and see fanboys ripping eachother to pieces over how one system outsold the other etc... but what gets me is that Sony has pretty much played passive this entire gen with minimal price cuts meanwhile MS is dropping prices and offering rebates as if theres no tommorow.... MS knows that the PS3 is starting to shine now with Blu ray winning and becoming mainstream, PS3's biggest exclusives coming GT5,FF(japan), so they are throwing an all out blitz right now... the wii needs no mention its in its own little world.....

Around the Network

I agree. Sony is passively losing money. Hats off to you Sony.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

ovy MS is losing money everyday with RROD repairs

Ah, yes, Sony's constant low-blows and contradicting statements are entirely passive.

SW-5120-1900-6153

I kinda agree, I love how PS3 manages to pull up quite high numbers, with no price cut, DOUBLE the price from the 360 and wii, and no "killer" games. Now that R2 and LBP are out for this holiday, PS3 starts to shine.

Around the Network
thejuicingamer said:
ovy MS is losing money everyday with RROD repairs

that's not microsoft fiscal report says.

agreed smashed it's pretty funny, its like in boxing when one fighter just lets the other waste all his energy and then unloads and lands a KO lmao

I want a PS3. That´s all I have to say on the subject.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Sony is trying. They have 2 big games coming out and they've been prepping Home for years

Wow nothing worse than a dillusional fanboy. Anyways sony is obviously trying very hard this gen and are adapting to the competition (online service ,motion controls). They put alot of work into their system so why would they try hard to make it appeal. The reason the ps3 isnt lowering their prices is because they would shoot themselves in the foot if they did not because their being "passive". To say sony is passive is an insult them therefore you fail as a sony fanboy so good day to you.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!