By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - XBOX360 is HUGE

it is

Around the Network

Compared to the Wii? No. Compared to the original X-box? Yes indeed! My "predictions" will be shamed once again it seems come new years. I think I have to either hone my "skills" a little or stop predicting...

Very big and loud too, lol....;).

Agree!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Will take until late 2010 before PS3 overtakes the X360 in ww total sales. And by that time the Xbox 3 will have been announced so it doesn't matter.

X360 is the giant of this gen. It has seen many sistem sellers, AAA titles like Oblivion, Gears and Fable II.

Around the Network
perpride said:
Where?

in the pants.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

JGarret said:
You hit the jackpot then, starcraft :)

By the way, I think you mean a 7th gen system...we´re in the 7th generation.

No I meant at the time I didn't even have a sixth generation machine.  I only had a fifth.  So I figured I'd jump straight to seven lol.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

it is huge.

even with RROD, a $50 fee to play online, and a less then steller japan presence, they are managing to hold onto #2, holding back the former #1 contender in the video game industry, Sony.

Now if that doesnt make 360 HUGE, i dont know what does.

2008 360 prediction: 26 million (thus surpassing XBOX lifetime sales in one year less time).

As long as there are 360 bashers, I will be there to do something about it.

it's huge, it's just ps3 is HUGE-er

^ worldwide totals beg to differ

2008 360 prediction: 26 million (thus surpassing XBOX lifetime sales in one year less time).

As long as there are 360 bashers, I will be there to do something about it.