By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - XBOX360 is HUGE

You hit the jackpot then, starcraft :)

By the way, I think you mean a 7th gen system...we´re in the 7th generation.

Around the Network

Where?

I thought you meant huge in size (compared to the Wii).

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Yeah, even if I were going to buy it, I'd wait till the slim version came out - the 360 is huge as is, and I just don't have room for it.

Considering PS guy was proclaiming the PS3 would be down by 3 million by Christmas and the 360 was done this generation and Mgs4 and the better games on the PS3.

We pop off for a second and in comes PS guy" shut up my ears are bleeding". LOL

I've never been a 1 console guy I like videogames arcade to pong to nes to PC's to PS,N64,dreamcast, PS2,xbox,gamecube,360,PS3,wii. pretty much that order.

pretty much each system has its own strengths and weakness's and finances play a huge roll in what you get or can get and where your favorite games are.

Around the Network

yeah its actually started picking up steam these past few months. especially in japan. My friend's been telling me that there might be a slim 360 released sometime nexr year. is there any truth to that?

Yep HUGE, white and a little noisy, lol could help myself

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

I don't see how that's a good thing.. it's noisy too O.o

Check out my game about moles ^

fabledgamer said:
yeah its actually started picking up steam these past few months. especially in japan. My friend's been telling me that there might be a slim 360 released sometime nexr year. is there any truth to that?

Talking about 360 picking up sales in Japan is a pretty poor statement.  It is hard to imagine the sales go anywhere but up considering they were so freaking low.  When they sell 200k in a month in Japan then you can talk....

Noisy because of the lack of hdd install. Try to instal your games on the hdd and you`ll find a surprise ( cought* lack of noise *cought).