By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - come try out the game i'm working on for my highschool senior project!

um hi again. it's been a couple months since the last version, but i'm back with the new and improved sling ball game :b. please note that this is still not the final version (the final build will probably come sometime in may, which is the month the project is due.)

for my senior project, i chose to make a computer game. i'm making this with the lite version of game maker. i have been working on it for about a couple months now.

heres where to download it:

http://files.filefront.com/Sling+Ballexe/;13223114;/fileinfo.html

it has sound

there is now a overview map where you can replay older levels (to try to get at par for a perfect score) the levels will be red for not compleated, blue for compleated, and gold for perfect (making par)

how to play: left click on the blue ball on the yellow area, pull the ball back, and let go to trow the ball. you can throw more than one ball, but you can't interact with a ball once you throw it. try to get on of the balls into the black hole to goto the next level.

tell me what you think of it.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

Around the Network

It's pretty good, I'm liking it.

'um, yay', indeed XD

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

anyone else?

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

once you get sound i might try it

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Decent... tough it needs sound and work a bit on the physics side ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Cool, dude. I'll try it when I get home. =]

Very nice concept. You might want to change the background color, and don't make your graphics look like tiles if you want my opinion. Adding a few shadows on them with MS Paint is quite simple also. Oh, and the acceleration right after you let go the ball doesn't seem to be ''normal.''=P

For a little game made in two weeks, it's pretty good.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

It's fun, but...GIVE ME A RESET BUTTON!

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering
if they've made a difference. The Marines don't
have that problem." -President Ronald Reagan

PSN: southpawHokieVT

hey' i added another new version of the game to my download page. i added some more levels, better graphics, some better room transitioning (no more "um yay?" popup) and a few sound effects.

PM me if you add me plz.