By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Angery Video Game Nerd

That guy cracks me up even after a few years of looking at his stuff. I love his sense of humour.

Around the Network

I've kinda moved onto Nostalgia Critic since he is saying pretty frequent with his updates and AVGN has been slacking in the last year. Though I'm sure he's got a long of other stuff going on.. I still watch his vids occasionally though. My favs are the Power Glove, Sega CD, and Plumbers Don't Wear Ties vids.

LOL old thread is old haha!!

But yea AVGN rocks even if he's been slacking off lately... he just released his latest video on GameTrailers.com and teases E.T. on Atari 2600 as his next video, but on his website he says there probably won't be any AVGN updates for awhile cause he's working on a movie project.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NightDragon83 said:

But yea AVGN rocks even if he's been slacking off lately... he just released his latest video on GameTrailers.com and teases E.T. on Atari 2600 as his next video, but on his website he says there probably won't be any AVGN updates for awhile cause he's working on a movie project.

Good for him. he totaly deservs it

NightDragon83 said:

This movie project is an AVGN movie and will feature the E.T. review. He said in one of his videos that the movie is about the reviewer rather than about the review, much like the Rocky movies are about Rocky and not just the fights. Though the review will be in it I'm sure. Anyway it's gonna take a few months at the very least I think, so we can forget about AVGN for the moment.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

This guy brings back some good memories, I remember watching his videos with my cousin a couple of years back, loved them. He's very talented, not just with his wit and sense of humor, but also his camera work, I remember reading that he'd love to eventually make a feature film. Would be really nice to see him get the chance, he's seems like a stand up guy, totally differnt from the character that he potrays in his reviews.

It's been awhile since I've watched any of his videos, I must check some of his new reviews.

OMFG! Loved the way he parodied Ian Malcom's lines from the movie, especially the "patent, packaged and BAM!" Good way to describe how the s***** games were made, in haste!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!