By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Angery Video Game Nerd

Hot damn, I looked through every one that missed so far. But the action 52 got me the most, feelings of mixed anger and hilarity, I could've cried to death! Lmao

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Around the Network

I wish ScrewAttack would get more of their shows on iTunes.  Hardnews is good, but I want AVGN and VGV (Video Game Vault) to be avalible.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

What do you guys think it next?  Silver Surfer would be a good bet if you wanted freakin impossible, but my money is on Metal Gear.  I don't know we will just have to wait as see.

Around the Network

is anyone buying the AVGN dvd on screwattack.com when it releases? i hope you can buy it this week, because its perfect timing for me

jagenjg said:

wow that episode sucked, you mean to tell me i waited an entire month for a clip show?

I agree, tell me about it.  I did think about posting it, but I decided not to cause it was just all a bunch of old videos in a collection.

Thanks for posting it.

And no I was not going to buy the DVDs, not that I dont want them.  It is just that I have seen all of his AVGNs on the web.  I was watching him before was on Gametrailers/Cenemassacre.  I know there is some stuff on the DVDs that is not posted, but still have I have seen the pretty much all of his stuff.

Regards,

Jagen78