By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Angery Video Game Nerd

I did not see it posted yet, and I could not find my last post about Angery Video Game Nerd... AVGN Frankenstein

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Around the Network

yea this one is so frickin brilliant!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

He did an interview last week,  it was pretty funny:

Brilliant, he is the man and thanks for sharing the interview I had not seen that. Funny at the end about Rolling Rock. He is the guy that got me drinking it. That is hella good advertising right there.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Yeah he is brilliant and it is funny to see the 'normal' James =p.

Around the Network

Rolling Rock...on the rolling rocker! Although it's kinda obvious he's drinking water in all those bottles.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Hey check it out new AVGN... I never had a CD-I, but I knew it was shitty.

Part 2 will be epic! I've watched so many YouTube poops, it's not even funny! xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Amazing that he spent $700 on all that. I know they are collectors items, but damn 186.25 for Zelda's adventure!!!

And DAMN input on the back for player one. What a hunk of junk.

My favorite one is the Back to the Future for the Nes. Some of his phrases are epic material, "banana raincoat wearing bitch", "Dracula is dead, leave him alone", "Bimmy and Jimmy ..."

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."