By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Angery Video Game Nerd

Angry Video Game Nerd: The Terminator

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Around the Network

T2 by LJN... Part 2. I guess it can get worse!!!

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

How old is that?

Oh god no! not Lgn the same guys who made thoes x-men games on his last episode. LOL

Red4ADevil said:
Oh god no! not Lgn the same guys who made thoes x-men games on his last episode. LOL

I used to have that game..... NOT FUN!

I'd have no idea where to go after a short time on each level. Though watching the angry video game nerd has showed me that LGN had butchered plenty of games.

Around the Network

Not to be a jerk, but the company that can't make a video game worth shit is LJN.

In 1986, LJN was acquired by MCA through their Universal subsidiary. LJN ventured for the first time into the video game market and released several titles for the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES), often based on popular franchises such as movie and cartoon licenses. In late 1988, Acclaim Entertainment acquired LJN from MCA/Universal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LJN

I think it was a typo the first time, but it was repeated. I just wanted to be sure LJN gets all the credit they deserve. I think I only got one or two of their games before I learned my lesson as a child.

Sweet... James made it on Wiki with his hatred of LJN!

In 2006, James Rolfe (under the guise of The Angry Video Game Nerd) began reviewing some LJN games of questionable quality. He has reviewed Back to the Future, Friday the 13th, The Karate Kid, Marvel's X-Men, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and Wolverine (all available on the Nintendo Entertainment System). He also noted that LJN should have stood for "Laughing Joking Numbnuts" due to the games' questionable quality.

his Die Hard review is still my favorite

Transformers

This is a nice look at the Famacon and a shitty game.  Also, wow a game on tape for the Commador 64.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/51566.html

i saw it today it was funny