By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Angery Video Game Nerd

As bad as it was, Moonwalker, was way better in the Arcade. I played the "home version" on a friend's Genisis, but never owned it. I don't even remember clearing the first level of this awful game.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Around the Network

The michael jackson one is way too funny :)

It is not a new video, but it was new to me.  Nerd theme song done by Link in OoT style.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Warp to the past?
No thanks
(Christmas Special reference lulz)

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

AVGN is pretty epic, but you should all check out his cinemassacre website and all his other work too, he does some awesome stuff besides AVGN.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

that was awesome !

I never saw this show before !

great

Never saw AVGN!???? !!!!   Isn't that a bannable offence?  :p

New EP from the 27th.

OK James is saying there is new nerd on the way, but this is there to hold you over.

It is not a new episode, but it is still a funny top 10.  There are also some radio releases on http://www.cinemassacre.com.

I wanted an Atari Jaguar so badly back in the early 90's, but after seeing the crap that came out on it.  I am kinda glad I did not get one.

I knew it would be just a matter of days before a new episode would be out. 

Atari Jaguar Part 1