By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Angery Video Game Nerd

Haha

Jesus peace na bodda make me crease up like dat man. Some people are just funny no hell. just not who created this video. I mean lord have mercy what kinda free time must someone have to do all that. And that actor geeza at the beginin.

I am glad no hell that i aint him cause me bets he is getting run for doing this crap. He looks possesed. The crazzy as person

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Around the Network

Great Zelda 2 review. AVGN really is entertaining.

jagenjg said:
Mummelmann said:
Before, AVGN was just noise and diarrhea (allbeit fun noise and diarrhea) but he's actually become a very good reviewer in my opinion and his videos are more and more enjoyable to me!

Same here, I find myself watching for mostly the enjoyment of looking at the old school stuff.  Except for the Vic20 video, I watched that video in awe of old stuff we use to use to game on.  It barely had any grafics, just a screen overlay and a what looked like an oscilloscope dot/electron, and it was called a video game?  I have pretty much grown up gaming my entire life, but I never realized there was a Vic20 console.

That was the Magnavox. The VIC20 actually had graphics (and no overlay). I used to have one. (I'm not that old, but I got one at a garage sale.)

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)
Vectorferret said:
jagenjg said:
Mummelmann said:
Before, AVGN was just noise and diarrhea (allbeit fun noise and diarrhea) but he's actually become a very good reviewer in my opinion and his videos are more and more enjoyable to me!

Same here, I find myself watching for mostly the enjoyment of looking at the old school stuff.  Except for the Vic20 video, I watched that video in awe of old stuff we use to use to game on.  It barely had any grafics, just a screen overlay and a what looked like an oscilloscope dot/electron, and it was called a video game?  I have pretty much grown up gaming my entire life, but I never realized there was a Vic20 console.

That was the Magnavox. The VIC20 actually had graphics (and no overlay). I used to have one. (I'm not that old, but I got one at a garage sale.)

Oh man, the VIC20! We had two... well, actually one was broken so I was just playing with the keyboard in my sandbox at the time, haha! I remember typing the games (they came in booklets) and then recording the stuff on some compact cassette tape.

With that said, I love when the AVGN talks about really old school stuff. I'm sure there's still something obscure that he could talk about.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!