By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Angery Video Game Nerd

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Around the Network

Man! I love AVGN!!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
MasterZack said:
Man! I love AVGN!!

Yeah me too... I am glad to see that AVGN is coming back in May, but a little sad at the same time that he is going to one episode a month.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Wow, its angry

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

The Nintoaster is great!!!

Around the Network

lol action 52 is the worst game(s) ever, it seems he is saving cheetah men for it's own episode. I actually tried playing all of them just like James did and he pretty much describes it perfectly. There really isn't 1 game worth playing on it.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

(edit - Damn, beaten to it. Well, at least I have a link!)

The last game he's saving for the next video is Cheetahmen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_52#The_Cheetahmen

Apparently Cheetahmen one and two are in the running for being the worst NES games. Can't wait for the field day of James Rolfe f-bombs.

In general these video's are pretty well done even though their voices annoy me.

Trying source editor:

Got it see above post ^^^.

You have to use the HTML source editor.  Really it is easier than it use to be anyway.