By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA IV : Rockstar rep says "complete experience" only on 360

what the heck, tetsuya? what's with the sudden anti-vgchartzness?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:

He asked to be a mod in the other thread. No one obliged. Then he asked to be banned. No one obliged.

He's tired of being ignored, and this is his way of getting attention  

BenKenobi88 said:

oh its nothing...just again no higher end owner or hired mods arent listening to me when i say ban my account so...there you my so called quote on quote anti-vgchartzness end quote...wow thats a nice word that should be in the webpages around the web...oh wait nobody knows anything about this site....

I knew about that...there's quite a few people who ask to be mods...it's nothing personal...if one really wants to be a mod, show that you're capable, and wait long time. Just enjoy being a member in the meantime.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Dolla Dolla said:
BenKenobi88 said:

He asked to be a mod in the other thread. No one obliged. Then he asked to be banned. No one obliged.

He's tired of being ignored, and this is his way of getting attention  

u aint never lie Dolla Dolla or Bill Bill...or 50 50...lol...your correct... Money in the bank...shorty what you break..i got money in the bank....lol

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
I knew about that...there's quite a few people who ask to be mods...it's nothing personal...if one really wants to be a mod, show that you're capable, and wait long time. Just enjoy being a member in the meantime.

LOL....you have to prove yourself....O_O.....thats a well established list to take into account...when knowing im a former dedicated fan of this site...lol...im still waiting to be banned....i requested at 7:00 PM eastern time and now its going on to 8:00 PM WTF!!!

Well this idea of a ban request is rather odd Tetsuya, but if you really want, I'll ask you this question right now. 

Tetsuya, do you want me to ban you? I ask this with the understanding that any user requested bans would be permanent.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
Well this idea of a ban request is rather odd Tetsuya, but if you really want, I'll ask you this question right now. 

Tetsuya, do you want me to ban you? I ask this with the understanding that any user requested bans would be permanent.

WOW!!!!! O_O...u really mean it...like gosh a mod finally responded....yess premanently ban me please from this site...i wont have to deal with this site again...PLEASE!!!!! 

Looking forward to the game.

Due to Blu-Ray additional content would have made more sense on the PS3. Maybe they could have added 7.1 audio and add some "making of" videos. Probably the Microsoft deals prevent this. Oh well, they had money problems so if the game is still good, no big deal.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Ok Tetsuya, you're banned now. I look forward to you coming back to the site eventually under a new name!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.