By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan First Day Sales (10/30)

Star Scream said: MDMAniac said: Shame LBP went to wrong console Agreed. It would have sold much more on PSP and PS2. PS3 is close to dead in Japan, it's like trying to revive the deceased at this point.

Surely not, it's the only one capable of LBP (and the best hardware this generation), shame for japan, if (! : only one day guys) they don't want it, because it's not japanese.

Than if ps3 is close to dead, xbox is under the sand (some bad nostradamus said the same kind of bullcrap for psp last year...and ps3 has a lot more potential)

Around the Network

CrazzyMan said:

This doesn`t make sense..
after so many positive responses on amazon.co.jp
well, probably because of NEW IP.
But, it`s possible, that game will have GREAT legs, time will show. =)

i wonder, what will be PS3 HW sales. =]

Maybe the problem lies in the box artwork: what's all that brown, LBP for Zune???  

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

the japanese are better gamers then i expected

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

PS3 sales this week should be interesting.

4 ≈ One

vgno said:

Star Scream said: MDMAniac said: Shame LBP went to wrong console Agreed. It would have sold much more on PSP and PS2. PS3 is close to dead in Japan, it's like trying to revive the deceased at this point.

Surely not, it's the only one capable of LBP (and the best hardware this generation), shame for japan, if (! : only one day guys) they don't want it, because it's not japanese.

Than if ps3 is close to dead, xbox is under the sand (some bad nostradamus said the same kind of bullcrap for psp last year...and ps3 has a lot more potential)

PS3 has a lot more potential than PSP? In Japan? I bet its LTD sales won't come close to CURRENT PSP figures.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see FFXIII Agito outsell FFXIII proper.

kirby007 said:

Now now, kirby, THIS is flamebait...

its fucking 1 day sales get over it ppl...........

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

papflesje said:
kirby007 said:

Now now, kirby, THIS is flamebait...

what? they don't fall for crazy hypes

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.