By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - games to get for 360!

bobbo19 said:
don'y get me wrong guys i love my FPS its just the Wii doesn't have any worthy to buy so i get my FPS on PC. With the X360 i will be getting more FPS,hopefully!

okay I'm listing some shooters, which aren't available on PC

FPS:

Call of Duty 3 (worst in the original series, but still good)

Halo 3 (I know you already mentioned it :P)

Battlefield: Bad Company (good singleplayer and awesome mulitplayer)

The Darkness (awesome shooter with a great story (well most of the time ^^) and atmosphere)

Perfect Dark Zero (Nice game with Co-op feature)

Condemned 2 Bloodshot (Not as good as Condemned Crimial Origins, but still cool)

TPS:

Crackdown (fantastic sandbox gameplay, lots of fun and fully co-op playable)

Saints Row (very good GTA clone. You can maybe skip it, when you plan on getting Saints Row 2)

GTA IV (well if your PC is powerful enough you maybe wait for that version)

Army of Two (The AI of your partner isn't that good in singleplayer, but the game is cool when you play co-op)

Gears of War 2 (I don't need to say any thing here ;) )

Dark Sector (you might like it. Not the greatest games, but nice to play. Look for some reviews)

Dead Rising (Please don't get DR: Chop Till You Drop on the Wii)

Around the Network
Dodece said:
@Munkeh111

I actually spent somewhere just north of forty hours on Assassins Creed myself. You have to make margin with estimates. Especially when the game in question has a sandbox environment. The game does not have a linear design, and has multiple paths to accomplishment depending on how you go about your missions.

I would also have to call bullshit on getting 1000g in just twenty five hours. I doubt it is possible to both finish the game and accumulate all the collectibles even with a guide in that time frame, and if you did use a guide shame on you. Not saying you did not get the points, but I think your memory has slimmed the time table down dramatically.

I also made it a point to not include dedicated shooters, because the original posters collection has only one shooter. Which honestly given the title Red Steel was probably more an I need something to play rather then a top choice. I also bought Red Steel after I got my Wii, but at the time there was nothing else to pick up.

It may have been slightly more, but defnitely not 30 hours, though I did have a good guide. That does include replaying the game for various reasons, and that only took about 5-7 hours