By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - games to get for 360!

i don't know all of the games to get since i just picked up an xbox 360 myself, but judging by the games that you do get for the wii you like racing, sports, platforming, and action titles.

action/adventure: assassin's creed, ninja gaiden 2 and devil may cry 4. prince of persia is also coming out soon... i think.
rpg: fable 2
arcade racer: burnout paradise.
sim racer: forza motosport 2
platform: i don't know. that banjo and kazooie title... maybe the arcade will provide more titles like mega man.

of course you shouldn't overlook new genres (if they appeal to you). first and third person shooters pretty much reign on the xbox 360. so check out halo 3, call of duty 4 (world at war comes out in two weeks) and gears of war 2 (comes out next week).

enjoy

Around the Network

Just get all the X360 exclusives. Exclusives raise the Bar.

Halo 3, Gear of War 2, Banjo Kazooie, Viva Pinata: TiP, Castle Crashers, The Orange Box, Fable 2, ect...

There is a stickied post that has new updated lists for this type of thing...

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:

Wow, just realized how off you're predictions for 2008 are :)

Around the Network
SMcc1887 said:
mrstickball said:

Did you also notice how old the predictions were? Or what anyone else predicted in December 2007, where the market would be in '08?

And how does this even have anything to do with the topic at hand? Why didn't you just send me a PM about this rather than post in this discussion?

mrstickball said:
SMcc1887 said:
mrstickball said:

Did you also notice how old the predictions were? Or what anyone else predicted in December 2007, where the market would be in '08?

And how does this even have anything to do with the topic at hand? Why didn't you just send me a PM about this rather than post in this discussion?

....It wasn't an insult or anything, and no, i dont know what anyone else predicted at that time. You're predictions seemed to stand out and you shouldn't be offended by someone commenting on them. Btw, I have no idea what a PM is. What is it?

Private message.

And as I said, go check everyone else's predictions. You'd be surprised.

Dodece said:
First of all I would like to thank you for having a games collection created. This is simply a must for those who are going to ask for recommendations. They give other users a better appreciation of your tastes.

From your appreciation of Zelda I would highly recommend both Fable titles. They are weaker on the puzzle elements, but the combat elements have greater depth. The over worlds have a similar layout, and you will find many elements you are familiar with. I would also recommend Infinite Undiscovery which is a real time JRPG that falls within a similar matrix. All three of these titles are shorter then the typical Zelda game through the main play through, but if your not looking to have your hand held they offer a greater variation of things to do.

I would also recommend Assassins Creed. However it falls more between a role playing game, and a platforming game. However sword play is a major facet of the game, and so is environmental exploration. This game should clock you around fifty hours, and well over a hundred with the side items. Also in this category I would place Crackdown. Which is basically a platforming title on steroids. While it is focused strongly on fighting, and gun play the title is really all about massive jumps, running super fast, and hurling large objects at enemies. Both titles are very much platforming titles with a harder edge to them.

Which brings me to the more traditional platforming games available which I gather you like from the number of Mario titles you have. Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts is probably the best title you could get. I would also recommend the predecessor if you have a hard drive, and of coarse Kameo, or Conkers Bad Fur day if you can find a copy. Rare is a top notch platforming game developer. So the titles have a very good polish to them.

Thanks for all the advice, however i played assassins creed at my mj8's and he said he doesnt like it.  IS Soul Caliber a game which has good replay value? or does it get boring after 15 hours of play

SSBB Code: 5327-2374-8112

MKWii Code : 3780-9266-6102

CoD WaW Code: 1376-1190-5157

don'y get me wrong guys i love my FPS its just the Wii doesn't have any worthy to buy so i get my FPS on PC. With the X360 i will be getting more FPS,hopefully!

SSBB Code: 5327-2374-8112

MKWii Code : 3780-9266-6102

CoD WaW Code: 1376-1190-5157