By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Makes Me Sick!

At least we can all agree on one thing. We love games.

Around the Network
fayewong said:
At least we can all agree on one thing. We love games.

Truesay

Slader966 said:

Obviously, I have a preference towards one over the other.

Slader966 said:

I'm pretty sure that absolves me of any bias towards any HD console

You are a proming new poster.  Your posts entertain me.  I look forward to more of the same in the future.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Slader966 said:

Slader966 said:

You are a proming new poster.  Your posts entertain me.  I look forward to more of the same in the future.

The term biased is used to describe an action, judgment, or other outcome influenced by a prejudged perspective.

Now, keeping in mind the bold words, would you say I am biased? I purchased both consoles. Would I have bought both if I had been truly biased?

Keep your thoughts to yourself concerning my independence of console "fan boyism"

(Keep in mind, the last thing I want to do is develop enemies on this site.)

Slader, you are extremely quick to fire up! You might want to calm down a bit and not take things too harsh, you'll only shorten your life from the unneeded stress!

Around the Network
wfz said:
Slader, you are extremely quick to fire up! You might want to calm down a bit and not take things too harsh, you'll only shorten your life from the unneeded stress!

Thank you sire, I'll keep that in mind!

Slader966 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Slader966 said:

First of all, I want to let everyone know that I am a PS3 and 360 owner as of right now. I'm pretty sure that absolves me of any bias towards any HD console

At one point there was green tea and sweet tea in the fridge.  Just because I have both doesn't mean I don't like sweet tea more than green tea.  Now sadly, there is no sweet tea left in the fridge, only green tea.  I will just have to make due with the green tea until there is more sweet tea.

My point, nimrod, was that I have made the appropriate investment in both HD consoles.

I appreciate and have taken the time to explore what each has to offer. Obviously, I have a preference towards one over the other. There is no way around that and I don't claim to.

Do not come at me with such skepticism, I have done nothing to warrant such treatment.

1. There is absolutely no need for the personal insult.
  2. Just because you have both consoles you can still be completely biased.  In fact, I would say people that bought a console and don't like it are even more bitter.

Slader966 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Slader966 said:

Slader966 said:

The term biased is used to describe an action, judgment, or other outcome influenced by a prejudged perspective.

Now, keeping in mind the bold words, would you say I am biased? I purchased both consoles. Would I have bought both if I had been truly biased?

Keep your thoughts to yourself concerning my independence of console "fan boyism"

Calm down Sparky. What he said was just a joke. You really can take WoW or Rol seriously when they post that kind of stuff.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Slader966 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Slader966 said:

Slader966 said:

Calm down Sparky. What he said was just a joke. You really can take WoW or Rol seriously when they post that kind of stuff.

Sorry, keep in mind, I am new here.

I don't know who is to be taken seriously and who is not.

I have only a very limited knowldege as to who may be taken seriously.

Thank you for the tip though!!

You need to relax, it's a forum so everyone will give opinions, about the fanboys.. just laugh with their comments :P

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||