By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Makes Me Sick!

This in an internet forum. Thats all that needs to be said. Either add some intelligent well written posts to up the standard or don't. Its your choice.

Around the Network
FaRmLaNd said:

This in an internet forum. Thats all that needs to be said. Either add some intelligent well written posts to up the standard or don't. Its your choice.

This.

Welcome to the forums, and please don't call WoW a nimrod, he was just making a point and he's right, I own all 3 consoles and have a preference for 1 over the others, although I still love them all ( and they love me back :) )

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

Slader966 said:
outlawauron said:
Slader966 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Slader966 said:

Obviously, I have a preference towards one over the other.

Slader966 said:

I'm pretty sure that absolves me of any bias towards any HD console

You are a proming new poster.  Your posts entertain me.  I look forward to more of the same in the future.

The term biased is used to describe an action, judgment, or other outcome influenced by a prejudged perspective.

Now, keeping in mind the bold words, would you say I am biased? I purchased both consoles. Would I have bought both if I had been truly biased?

Keep your thoughts to yourself concerning my independence of console "fan boyism"

(Keep in mind, the last thing I want to do is develop enemies on this site.)

Calm down Sparky. What he said was just a joke. You really can take WoW or Rol seriously when they post that kind of stuff.

Sorry, keep in mind, I am new here.

I don't know who is to be taken seriously and who is not.

I have only a very limited knowldege as to who may be taken seriously.

Thank you for the tip though!!

No worries. I thought you said that you had lurked for a bit. So I just assumed.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.