By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What can we do to improve VG Chartz?

Hey ioi..I like the myspace look on my profile it looks cool!!!! Do you know when the PS2, Gamecube, Xbox, GBA America game data will be up??

Around the Network

I noticed that The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess walkthrough added by ioi is cut short and I was wondering if there was a text limit for walkthroughs.

Abandon the Highest Ranked Games / Most Popular Games section (or at least reduce its size by half) and replace it with a section that displays more detailed metrics (i.e. attach rates for each next gen system, total software sales, or sales trends). What makes this site unique are the sales figures and detailed stats. This should be expanded on.

not sure if anyone is still reading this thread but anyway here is my idea...

how about a graph ( chart ect.) showing the market share of the consoles over time? now that we have those handy bars showing us the percentages it would be nice to see how they evolve over time, any thoughts on this? it could even be a small box on the front page for example, and i really think it would add a cool and unique feature to this already awesome site

ioi, in my page i can add my msn and aim account. The details is not shown in my profile. Also missing the line to add my ICQ number :)

Around the Network

A suggestion - Create a projection calculator.

When looking at a chart of two or three systems (probably limited to the current selling systems) have boxes to input time (in weeks) to project out, number of units per week, and then click to update the chart and show a future projection. The number of units/week could be replaced by a unit that represents the average/week units sold for the LTD figures of the system or some time period thereof (e.g, the last 5 months) and then that could further be tweaked by a +/- percentage. All kinds of fun features that could lead to featuritis but anyways... a sales projection calculator would be very interesting.

I would very much like a darker layout. Same layout, darker colors. ;)

Of course, this would be an alt. layout(if the forum engine you're using supports that)

A bug I've noticed: When you edit a post, it attempts to reload the thread, but it doesn't display any of the posts in the thread. You just get blankness.

Deleted by moderator

I love the Poll of the "Day", but why is there no way to view the results of previous polls without editing the address bar? It should be easy to view the results of previous polls

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!