By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - AAA games keep coming: OPM UK reviews MIRROR'S EDGE: 9.0/10

Acevil said:
SpartanFX said:
I m really looking forward to this game,,,I m selling my far cry 2 for Resistance 2.not enough money

My question is why did you buy Far Cry...same with Leo-J and not get LBP or Resistence 2 first.

because resistance 2 was not out yet and I thought Far cry 2 will be game of the year,,,but to my surprise ,it was pretty repetative for my liking,,,I spent 60% driving,so i m bored of it now

Around the Network

they also gave r2 a 9/10

Awesome score. Probably won't pick it up till next year though.

4 ≈ One

leo-j said:

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/mirrorsedge

Wow, its like every single day another AAA game is released, could this be the biggest year in gaming???

Do you remember the thread when it was rumored that Sony was getting this as a timed exclusive, and then it was debunked, and everyone said "who cares about this anyway, it'll probably suck" and I flamed them?

....I wish somebody would bump that.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Every HD game is either getting a superb score or just a terrible one. What's going on?

Good score I guess.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:
leo-j said:

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/mirrorsedge

Wow, its like every single day another AAA game is released, could this be the biggest year in gaming???

Do you remember the thread when it was rumored that Sony was getting this as a timed exclusive, and then it was debunked, and everyone said "who cares about this anyway, it'll probably suck" and I flamed them?

....I wish somebody would bump that.

I would love a link.

Lol! Zing, Zenfolder! ;P

Er, ahem! Anyways, I don't think this is "AAA", but it should be pretty good. I think some people are letting the hype get to them. o_0

The BuShA owns all!

all this good games in 2 months !? ...... man stil i want to get LBP, Farcry 2, Resistance 2, Gears of War 2, Fallout 3, the new banjo game ( play the demo and u will know why i want it ) & Valkyria Chronicles .. am already broke i think i will get it next year.... also i feel that i dont have time for all of this i still didnt start playing fable 2 yet.