By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - And so The Conduit is being published by...

Did not expect Sega. Thought it would be between Nintendo, Ubisoft, EA and Activision.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network
Generic Username 01 said:
What's the one thing that could make The Conduit even better?

BLAST PROCESSING!

LMAO

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

BengaBenga said:
Shenmue 3, Arcadia 2....believe...

Don't mess with me, boy.

I believe it will happen. Maybe next year.

BengaBenga said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Hehe, I can feel it: SEGA will also be publishing No More Heroes 2!

With that said, SEGA for the win! xD

XSeed is Marvelous' publisher in the US. 

I've heard XSeed didn't confirm anything? Or maybe I missed a thread about it or something.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

ChichiriMuyo said:
Sega knows where to get their bread buttered.

Yeah, Sega admitted that they screwed up last generation by not giving the Gamecube the bulk of its support. Sega titles sold better on the Gamecube in spite of the Gamecube receiving the worst support for Sega. Hell the X-box got the best support from Sega last gen and Sega games sold the worst on that platform.

@SHMUPGurus

XSeed has confirmed all of Marvelous' titles for US release.

Around the Network

Sega has been treatin the Wii very well, and this made big bucks for them, i like them as a publisher, and the Conduit will get a fair share of advertisment which is great. Shenmue for the Wii would be epic.

Darc Requiem said:
ChichiriMuyo said:
Sega knows where to get their bread buttered.

Yeah, Sega admitted that they screwed up last generation by not giving the Gamecube the bulk of its support. Sega titles sold better on the Gamecube in spite of the Gamecube receiving the worst support for Sega. Hell the X-box got the best support from Sega last gen and Sega games sold the worst on that platform.

@SHMUPGurus

XSeed has confirmed all of Marvelous' titles for US release.

Oh, well that's good news! As long as it's not Ubisoft...! xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Last I checked that interview with Moore he explained that the Sega Japan heads were pretty much pricks and stubborn... could of been his personality but I wonder how Sega will treat High Voltage in this. ^_^

I know that Eric is willing to back Sega as much as he can with the ads but oh well.

Maybe this will be the Sega game I enjoy on my Wii... couldn't stand Nights (I tried, oh man did I try) Mario and Sonic at the Olympics just seemed too annoyingly hard, it was like playing Diamond Cup last matches in Mario Strikers. (All my copies of that game went out the window.) I can't even bring myself to purchase another game with Sega on the cover after Alien Syndrome (Wii).

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

BengaBenga said:
If true, a very nice publisher. Sega has a lot going on Wii, House of the Dead, MadWorld.

This fits really well in their portfolio, ensuring that they are one of the main 3rd parties profiting from Wii.

Shenmue 3, Arcadia 2....believe...

If there is an Arcadia 2 my love for SEGA will triple. =D

Go Sega!!! Are all of the people that have been ripping Sega left and right there entire lives going to start taking it back. Look at all of the good stuff that they'll be releasing soon for the Wii. A lot of it is "mature" titles.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger