By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - And so The Conduit is being published by...

ClaudeLv250 said:
.....am I the only one that DIDN'T think this was unexpected?

Sega is one of the few devlopers supporting the Wii the most. They were always high on my suspect list when it came to publishing this game.

Yes Claude, you were the only one who ever considered SEGA picking this title up.  You're special.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

Sega is one of the few devlopers supporting the Wii the most. They were always high on my suspect list when it came to publishing this game.

Yes Claude, you were the only one who ever considered SEGA picking this title up.  You're special.

You have some really golden posts

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Gamerace said:

@thekitchensink & outlawauron

Didn't Condemned suck? I havn't played it but from my son who has and reviews it was buggy and unfinished.

Virtua Fighter yeah, okay. Not that VF was any great leap from any previous VF just stick to same gameplay, update the graphics.

Didn't realize they'd made Valkyria Chronicles or Yakuza (or did they just publish those?)

They actually made those two games. Monolith Productions made Condemned 1 and 2 and also F.E.A.R.

And Condemned did NOT suck. It was a very awesome launch game and its sequel fixed all of its problems.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I was expecting ubi or ea.

outlawauron said:
Gamerace said:

@thekitchensink & outlawauron

Didn't Condemned suck? I havn't played it but from my son who has and reviews it was buggy and unfinished.

Virtua Fighter yeah, okay. Not that VF was any great leap from any previous VF just stick to same gameplay, update the graphics.

Didn't realize they'd made Valkyria Chronicles or Yakuza (or did they just publish those?)

They actually made those two games. Monolith Productions made Condemned 1 and 2 and also F.E.A.R.

And Condemned did NOT suck. It was a very awesome launch game and its sequel fixed all of its problems.

Thank you OutlawAuron. You saved me the trouble of turning on the flame thrower ;)

Around the Network

sega looks like wiis best third party right now, although marvellous is another possibillity

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Words Of Wisdom said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

really? wasnt expecting it to be them

That was unexpected.

Wow...unexpected O_o

really unexpected.

Unexpected

Apparently I was.

Thanks for acknowledging my blatant superiority. I have to admit that it does feel good to get random replies like that from people who just want to let me know how much better than them I am.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

an irony would be if sega does so well on the wii they make up all their profits, strike a deal with sony/ms, create DC2 and go back into the console business.

eh one can dream.

Random Person B said:
an irony would be if sega does so well on the wii they make up all their profits, strike a deal with sony/ms, create DC2 and go back into the console business.

eh one can dream.

Why would they make a deal with Sony/Ms? Especially if they "make up all there profits" as you say?

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Sega is really helping to bring some good mature 3rd party games to the Wii. Games that are selling too!

House of the Dead 2&3
Ghost Squad

And the upcoming Madworld and House of the Dead: Overkill. I only wonder when they might release The Conduit since they're releasing these two games early next year. I don't know if they would want to release all three games so close together since they could all target the same demographic. One of the games could get lost in the shuffle.

I'll come up with something better eventually...