By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which major gaming site / community hates Wii the most?

Which major gaming site / community hates Wii the most?

The far more relevant question would be "Which major gaming site / community do not hate the Wii?"

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

" Which major gaming site / community hates Wii the most?

The far more relevant question would be "Which major gaming site / community do not hate the Wii?" "

There you go:

http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/

OH easily Game Informer. I don't think anything else even comes close haha. I mean they give it no previews or big stories and if it does get that its always negative. And they only review games that are big franchises well and the rest get shut down. I mean Game Informer is easily the most biased towards Wii and Ninty in general. Have been since the days of the GC haha. I mean this isn't even a competition.

Otherwise sits or magazines, like Kotaku do it blatantly as well but nothing is as blatant as Game Informer. I'd say most of the media sites are actually very very respective towards the Wii and generally like the console. Same with most community forums. I mean of course you have your fanboys but if people respect their opinions then the problem is on you not the fanboys. But Game Informer there is no median or middle ground.

sethnintendo said:
It doesn't really matter about the crap talking. I've pretty much read it all. Like a few people stated above if you enjoy the system and games then who really cares what other people think. There are pros/cons for each system and to sit around wasting your time on the internet trying to defend or talk trash about a particular system is pointless. That is it I am going to go play SSBB, Mario Kart Wii, and World of Goo (maybe a few other d/led games also). Take care all and don't worry about the fanboys!

I like arguing with people.  Great way to kill 5 minutes of downtime at work.  Some of the responses I've gotten are priceless.

The Wii isn't a traditional console , the majority of media outlets are inspired by traditional gaming.

What do you expect ?

Around the Network
DKII said:

Which ones love the Wii? From what I've seen, half hate it and the other half are indifferent at best.  And the half who seem to hate it include all of the top dogs, Crecente/Bashcraft/Plunkett.

Maggie Greene is fan. Crescente and Bashcraft don't hate it. And Plunkett is to busy hating PSP to care about hating anything else.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Million said:
The Wii isn't a traditional console , the majority of media outlets are inspired by traditional gaming.

What do you expect ?

^-- What Million said.

GameInformer

I'm not sure, but I'm sure IGN Wii deserves some credit for being a section of the site that is entirely dedicated to Wii while hating everything unique about it. Their only reason they gave World Tour a high score was because it it technically pushes the Wii (note that I'm not saying or trying to imply that World Tour is bad; I think it looks good). They also have a terrible attitude, marking down Wii Music because they couldn't play it properly and essentially because it wasn't the Kid Icarus game that Matt promised, whinger that he is, and also them dismissing the World Tour Studio because they couldn't make a song that sounded good. IGN Wii is just awful.

Aurally examine my music!

Wear gaudy colours or avoid display. It's all the same.

Be warned, I will use walls of polysyllables and complex clauses as a defence against lucid argument.

Wand to read a creepy thread?

VGChartz would ban them for trolling on the Wii. lol