By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP Climbing towards number 1 at Amazon

papflesje said:
On another note, Fable 2 sold a million units week 1 in only two territories. It is also huge.

Link?

And could it be that Sony (because of the possible slowdown in printing enough copies) could benefit from it, by having demand remain up while not being able to supply enough, like what happens with certain wii games?

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=46443&start=100

As for the benefit, yeah, LBP could have legs, but I'm sure people here would rather see it have a mega opening worldwide, so they could own haters.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Amazon, seals, you know the deal.

Regardless, LBP will sell good. As this point, Amazon is purely anecdotal evidence.

@zen

I just hope it isn't proclaimed a flop like uncharted was based on week 1.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

thats good....it should climb up again now

darthdevidem01 said:
@zen

Oh, the game was released today, right? Nice.

As for me, I'm not gonna declare it anything, but you know how it'll go if this game doesn't put up expected numbers.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Go SackBoy!!!

4 ≈ One

ZenfoldorVGI said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@zen

As for me, I'm not gonna declare it anything, but you know how it'll go if this game doesn't put up expected numbers.

yes I do....n I think it will be proclaimed a disappointment anyway bye just some because some people (HUGE fanboys) were stupid enough to say it will sell 10 million +

Either way this will be the most profitable PS3 game ever....it was made by what 25 people in a studio over a bathroom shop!

darthdevidem01 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@zen

yes I do....n I think it will be proclaimed a disappointment anyway bye just some because some people (HUGE fanboys) were stupid enough to say it will sell 10 million +

Either way this will be the most profitable PS3 game ever....it was made by what 25 people in a studio over a bathroom shop!

I think that Sony dumped a lot of money into it after E3 07, or at least they said they did.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
darthdevidem01 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@zen

I think that Sony dumped a lot of money into it after E3 07, or at least they said they did.

isn't it obvious...what was to be a blu-ray/PSN game was turned into a blu-ray ONLY game.

because of the crazy reaction everyone gave...SONY probably thought "hey lets actually whore this game out now"

the result is probably best for all of us